• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I hate the ads like everyone else, and they have changed the whole feel of the game for me. The oil drums are ugly and unless I watch the ads are stuck there - a feature to remove them without watching the ads would be at least respectful. This game is no longer the escape from everything it has...
  2. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Event Adventures I had big plans for this event in both my games, and although I haven’t achieved what I hoped so far there’s still time. As a fighter this event has some interesting buildings available, namely the Pagoda and Cherry Garden Set. I have used diamonds in one of my games but not...
  3. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

I think maybe you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be a new player!
  4. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Leading From The Front. In Dinegu I started a new guild in January with two friends as co-founders. We now have 6 members. I have taken the lead role in setting up and running the guild, and have given a lot of thought to what makes a good guild leader. My ideas about leadership are generated...
  5. Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I’ve always assumed that there’s an equation (either actual or theoretical) that they are using to choose the percentages of the daily specials, with the goal being to maintain the value of the prizes and with an overall goal of a stable economy within the game. I guess this also factors in the...
  6. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Right Place, Right Time. Finding the right guild is very tough. I have two games, both started at the same time, and have been in six guilds in total (three in each game). It has been third time lucky for me in both games, and I am happy with my current “homes”. All of the guilds I’ve been in...
  7. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Goal Machine. There is no instruction manual for FoE because there is no single correct way to play it. You can choose your style and you can set your own targets. The FoE Gods created a world for us to shape and have left us to it. Along your path you will receive advice from good players...
  8. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

I agree that the frequency of the events means they lose some of the excitement, but I’ve just changed my approach. I have enough population so only build when I like the current building (basically if it has attacking army boosts), and treat the events as prize farms. This time I’m after Spring...
  9. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Strange Currencies. In real life one currency dominates - money. In FoE Forge Points would seem to be the main currency at first glance, but they can’t buy everything. Medals, diamonds, goods, coins, supplies, tavern silver, antique silver and event currency all buy things that Forge Points...
  10. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

Arc Addiction. I’m currently working hard on my Arc in both my games. In Langendorn I’m at Level 71 and desperate to get to 80 ASAP, and in Dinegu I’m saving up for an Arc party to help the members of my new guild get blueprints. I seem to be a little bit obsessed. My Langendorn guild (The...
  11. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

First Impressions. I like my avatar. I think he looks kind and gentle, but with steel in his eyes. I like that he looks a little like me in real life.You may see something different when you look at him. I’m curious how much difference our avatars make to our interactions within the game. I...
  12. FoE Philosophy by The Stoic Sage

FoE Philosophy. I have been gaming for 35 years but FoE has taken the experience to a whole new level for me. Nine months into my games in Langendorn and Dinegu, and I’m still constantly learning about FoE, myself and life as I delve deeper into the game and it’s wonders. Never have I found a...