• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: FPs not showing from leveled building

The popup showing a leveled GB shows up sometime after the GB actually levels. It could be hours, or even a day or more, depending on how active you are. The FPs, BPs and medals you get from it are credited as soon as it levels. If you contribute to a lot of GBs, you won't even get the popup for...
  2. Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

Not sure that is quite right. Players didn't ask for the specific behavior the OP is complaining about. (If they did, show me the post). Players asked for the ability to add more than 10 FP at a time. To be able to key in the exact number of FP they wanted to put in. They mostly did this because...
  3. Struggling to get more than 20 members in my guild

Just curious, how long do you wait before booting someone for not being active?
  4. GvG troops guild option for mobile players?

I don't think Inno underestimates that at all. I think they know exactly how many are exclusively on their phones. They also know how many PC players there are, and how many of them participate in GVG. It's a small number (~5%). They have said, more than once, that they aren't going to invest...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

@Roqi : You can sell them. Go into inventory, check the padlock on the top right. Then find the MRU's and uncheck the padlock under them. Then you can sell them in the AD. @Inno : For whatever reason, people don't get the padlock thing. We see these complaints in every event since you started...
  6. Do Not Suggest: Oracle Quest

Why? The quest gives you the FPs needed to level it. It's free. Build it, delete it.
  7. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I've really enjoyed this event, one of the better ones. Both my worlds have fully upgraded reserve with the surprise box. So even without, I would get there at the end of the quest line. No diamonds spent and no coins spent on a tool pack. Spent my coins on extra moves and an occasional tool...
  8. Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

I've noticed this as well on PC (Win10/Chrome). Visitor count doesn't update during the day.
  9. Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Nice. Hadn't noticed that, but, yeah that is new. I've wanted it to remember my search for a loooooooooooong time. Thanks for that one!
  10. Great Buildings

That isn't quite right. Anyone can take a spot on 1.9, as long as they pay 1.9. If their arc is <80, it will cost them some FPs, but may very well be worth the cost if they are after BPs or even medals.
  11. Add notes onto a world

In the social tab, create a new conversation. Add 2 recipients you don't care about (random hoodies, stone age players, whatever). Change the topic name to something meaningful, like 'My Notes' or something. Send a message. Remove the other 2 recipients from the thread. Post/edit to your hearts...
  12. New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

There is now a new technical issue, which seems to be worse than the original. 2 cities, both had 5 incidents ready to collect tonight. Both gave me something for the first. The other 4 were just click, incident disappears, and nothing else. (It is possible I got the reward, I didn't tally...
  13. Unformatted: Special Building Name adjustment

Really? Simple? I must be stupid or something. I've been playing long enough that I do know how to do it, but simple it isn't. Not using the official Wiki. There is a simpler way, but we can't talk about it. Care to explain, step by step, how an inexperienced player would answer the question...
  14. Update Update to 1.206 Feedback

Odd to me they use the word "should" (Twice!) rather than "will". Sounds like a serious lack of confidence that this fix actually "will" work. But it "should". In any case, good to see this finally addressed. If it works. And it should!
  15. totally unfair

Terrain matters.
  16. Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

I don't work for Inno, so I can't answer that. If you remember this thread about Forge Plus, it was hard to know at the time. Could have been a legit A/B test. Or code leaked into production that shouldn't have. I haven't seen an avatar frame for ages. This one doesn't feel like an A/B test...
  17. Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

Well, there is a "Castle System" thread on beta. And your post has already been linked there. (you probably know that already). So, I gather it's something new that might be coming someday. After they announce it on beta and go through a beta test. Or, stuff could have just leaked out into...
  18. New Bug: 3 Recurring quests in CE

So the bug is that you can't get military units from 2 ages above your current age? I'm sort of thinking this will be classified as 'Not a Bug' (even though a lot of players have managed to do it).
  19. New Bug: 3 Recurring quests in CE

I'm not sure that's a bug. Even if it is, Inno won't admit it. The triggers for quests are not documented, likely by design. You should consider yourself lucky. Lots of players would kill for 3 RQ slots. Take advantage of it while you can! There are a few posts out there from people hitting 3...
  20. New Bug: Cannot save my reconstruction

So what does happen when you click the checkbox to save the city? Do you get an error message of any sort? Or does it just silently ignore the click and not do anything?