• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. SlytherinAttack

Board completion keys displayed not rewarded correctly

You might have counted wrong. As mentioned by @Emberguard, without a key piece needed 10gems to produce single key with your gems list. But interestingly, I would say as display bug in the board completion reward while listing key count before collecting it. I felt the same issue and felt like...
  2. SlytherinAttack

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Is my understanding correct about main event building received from st.patrick event will be always comes with the non-plunderable quality?
  3. SlytherinAttack

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Is the discount option a one time activity? which means have used one discount already and going to open another set of 6 chests before going to next town, will the discount option available that time or only one time available for each town shifting?
  4. SlytherinAttack

Event Saint Patrick’s Day Event 2023 Feedback

Female avatars looking young and charming but Male avatars looking like crossed 50+ age. Please make male avatars also young next time to match the female avatars or make the female avatars also like little old looking (kind of jealousy, you may think but cannot control my thoughts on it).
  5. SlytherinAttack

ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

How, then what stopping you to not place all buildings from inventory. Is your inventory empty always? If you place any building from inventory you no need to spend the coins or supplies. It's an area to bookmark your necessary buildings until required space available in the city. Without...
  6. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

8. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

9. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

10. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

11. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

12. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

13. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

47 Non-mod added 47 instead of 49. @BB SPARKLE, you become as a moderator by reducing the number:D
  14. SlytherinAttack

Inventory perfectly does the job of adding a new building. Reconstruction rely on the existing building. From the live city, while try to sell any building there are chances of deleting the roads by mistake in mobile, hope it happens same in PC too. But not able to understand the purpose of...
  15. SlytherinAttack

Conversations if it happens, Store building Item: very rarely you get me in the game. Proposed idea: Get lost dude, we are diminishing you slowly:hide:
  16. SlytherinAttack

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

Thanks for clarifying, it's first time knowing about bronze age having these kind of problems from the event upgrade kits. Is this happened before? or Is it always the case for bronze age on the upgrade kits? Extremely sorry to ask more questions, since the response you gave me feels like...
  17. SlytherinAttack

Mods vs. Non-Mods

18. SlytherinAttack

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

Pergola level 2 to Pergola level 3 what will be the upgrade difference. Am I need to waste a upgrade kit just to see some UI changes on the building? As per my guess, this mistake caused the confusion to make the final complete building, because wrongly one level added in the code/UI. Just to...
  19. SlytherinAttack

Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Hmm Okay. It seems like Pirate's Hideout is a child of 'DruidTemple and Terracotta Vineyard'.
  20. SlytherinAttack

Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Hey, Pirates Hideout is plunder proof??? But from official wiki, it mentioned different. Please confirm, Would become very much happy if it is plunderproof.