• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. P.Pixie

New Bug: Support Banner Blocking Screen again

The support Banner is stuck on the screen again
  2. P.Pixie

Confirmed: Update messed up

Since the update cant access any GBS to add FPs Support button stuck on screen in all worlds
  3. P.Pixie

New Bug: Lag in Battleground

Problems with Battleground when multiple players are on the battleground the Lag is horrendous slowing fighting down to a slug pace. Yes have cleared cache and have a new gaming laptop so this is a in game issue.
  4. P.Pixie

Fixed: Server Error

We appear to have a total wipeout in the game unable to load past 52%
  5. P.Pixie

Disappointed

Recently I am becoming more and more disappointed with certain things in the game, things that make the game an unfair playing field eg. Battlegrounds what's the point? These top guilds and the swapping format - now they don't even let you have the beach sectors, everything is locked down until...
  6. P.Pixie

Update to Daily Quests ?

Why has his update not reached all accounts ? I have been informed that this happens sometimes with new features but I find this very unfair and if honest not sure why.So some of my Guildmates can use the switch quests but some of us can't. This surely can be fixed so all players have an even...
  7. P.Pixie

New Bug: No sound on O world

Not able to get sound in O world works fine in other worlds.
  8. P.Pixie

New Bug: Colour issue in Message centre

My messages and threads have lost all their colour any emojis associated with messages have all gone grey.
  9. P.Pixie

Bugged by the Bugs

Whats with all the Bugs? One Bug after another sometimes all Bugs together - So many Bugs!! Do they fix one Bug then throw in another sometimes they dont bother fixing Bugs at all and more appear -Should the game name be changed from FOE to BUG?
  10. P.Pixie

New Bug: New Avatars

The new Avatars that have recently appeared are unusable If you select one you just get the error message and have to reload the game This happens in all worlds.
  11. P.Pixie

New Bug: GE Negs Issue

Doing Negs in GE and keeps throwing up internal error message had to give up!
  12. P.Pixie

New Bug: Reconstruction Mode Broken

Recon mode is not working its causing major issues - wont revert properly buildings disappear - complete meltdown
  13. P.Pixie

New Bug: Can't access PVP

Will not enter the tournament just get the flashing shield have refreshed and refreshed and everything else still no joy. Same with GE just get error message!
  14. P.Pixie

Outstanding Customer Support

Just a big shout out to FOE Customer support - Fabulous response and really helpful! Thank you Lady Marlena for your help today very much appreciated! Love this game!!
  15. P.Pixie

Things that make me go AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

Aaaarrrggghhhhh number 1 :- The mental zoom in after doing your productions! number 2 :- Those awful scroll bars reappearing! number 3 :- Putting your Guild of 10 members up against a guild of 75 or more members in GBG who insist on...
  16. P.Pixie

Fixed: Scroll Bars AGAIN!!

The scroll bar issue has returned on all browsers I have tried Chrome and Firefox and the bars are on both.