• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. icon sizes

the info icons in my one city have gone super small, where I can't even read then anymore. Why does this happen, and how can I change them back to normal size?
  2. Duplicate: locked out

I have a major problem. The game has locked me out of the message center, saying I have to complete the Thatched Houses, but I am in the Postmodern Era, and I finished that over a year ago. I checked, and it does show complete, I re-booted my computer, but I'm still locked out. I can't run my...
  3. Not a Bug: Summer event

This year the summer event's calendar game isn't working properly. In one of my citys, 4 out of the last 5 days did not have any calendar keys on the board at all (the following day it show what was behind the unchosen tiles). My other city only had 2 out of the last 5 with keys available. So...
  4. PvP battles

how is a city in Industrial Era using solders from 4 ages ahead of them? I'm in Modern Era and I met an Industrial Era city in PvP, but he was using swarm drones and exo-solders against me to easily win.
  5. Maghal Empire

Maghal Empire is the biggest waste of time. Twice I have tried to complete it, but ended up giving up. I spent over a month each time, but all the obstructions make it very difficult to make enough space for the larger structures. End of wasting space (1 block wide rows).My last try I got to...
  6. button size

I have two cities in different worlds. In one city all the buttons and popups are a normal size, but in my 2nd city the buttons and popups are all half size, making them much harder to read. I tried the zoom button at the bottom left but it only zoomed the view of the city; icons all stayed...
  7. totally unfair

some of these battles so completely unfair and one-sided (or rigged). I just had a continent battle, and the game restricted my riflemen and Jaeger to move only 3 spaces at a time in any direction, whereas the opponent could move his 6. I had better attact/def ratings (67%/37%) compared to...
  8. stealth

how do you have Rangers and Jaeger go stealth?
  9. founder-less guild

I am in a guild (retired old guy) in Fel Dranghyr, and we can not raise our guild level, only the founder can. But as far a we can find out, there is no founder for our guild. What can we do to upgrade our playing level and/or designate a new member to control the guild?