• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. xbmono

Define priority for Auto Battle

Auto battle is done by AI - Artificial Intelligent but it's really dumb!! Sorry I don't want to be rude to AI but it really sucks. So now I thought we can aid AI a little bit: Proposal Introducing Priority in Auto battles. Before pressing on "Auto Battle" button, we can tap (or double tap) on...
  2. xbmono

Return back forge points donated by neighbhours

Of course I don't. But you need to secure pos before posting it to 1.9. you can't stop or even reduce the chance of being sniped no matter what you do. Unless you are lucky and your neighbors are good which doesn't last long
  3. xbmono

Well isn't 1.9 threads also a form of abuse in that case? I collect about 100 fp and I contribute to GBs in our 1.9 threads so that it goes to my inventory
  4. xbmono

Hi. I wanted to post this as a suggestion in Idea section but thought perhaps see what other players think and to know if this is considered as "not suggest" and so no point posting it there. Generally I am really frustrated by players who snipe your buildings and you want to upgrade them in...
  5. xbmono

Already Suggested: Improvement for army selection

Proposal: The current army location categorized by tabs is fine, however selecting an army and dragging to the battlefield army is a hassle, in particular when you have lots of them. One needs to scroll the long list to the left to find the army they want to use. However, we could just display...