• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

For the amount of control that it offers over the outcome (as opposed to the mindless clicking of the previous "pirate" event, forgot the name already) and therefore the amount of prizes you can get, I'm more than willing to forgive the time it takes. YMMV, of course. Most events are based on...
  2. Update Update to 1.258 Feedback

It would be great to do something about the popups when collecting from buildings that give out fragments. I have to close 10 to 12 of these every day whilst doing my daily collection, and they serve no purpose whatsoever: we see what's new anyway when we head back to our inventory, where it is...
  3. Not a Bug: Wrong numeric suffix for coins and supplies when they exceed 999M

If it's done on purpose, then they could fix this inconsistency at least (or whatever else you choose to call it).
  4. Not a Bug: Wrong numeric suffix for coins and supplies when they exceed 999M

When coins and/or supplies go over one billion, the suffix says G instead of B. Sounds like a bug to me, unless I was collecting gigabytes without knowing it!
  5. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Shame indeed! Well, there's still almost 4 days to go, which gives us 4*24 = 96 hours, which gives us 96/8 = 12 free tickets, plus 3 more for each remaining quest, which makes it 15 in total, if I'm counting it right. Still quite possible to gain those 25 remaining paws, if a bit difficult, but...
  6. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

It sure was. I admit I didn't like it either at first, but eventually it grew on me, because it's a very similar combination of randomness + skill at the end of the day. Plus some very yummy bonuses that it was dropping (and minus the exorbitant amount of Defence bottles that I'm still getting...
  7. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

True. And it looks I'll get one at the end of the event anyway, if I manage to stay in the Top 5% of my server's league.
  8. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Well, I've literally just collected my 280th paw, which means that I now have a fully upgraded Panda Reserve, with a Golden Panda building that in 150 days will give me enough fragments to upgrade the Panda Reserve to a Shrine. All via the game itself. Not a single cent or diamond has been...
  9. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

I'm in love with this feature. Exactly what I didn't know I needed all along. Thanks, Inno!
  10. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Just saw that at 260 paws, you get the Golden Panda Statue, which does drop the Panda Shrine fragments, so I'm taking it back.
  11. 2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

You mean the "golden" Panda Shrine upgrade? Either from the fragments collected as "paw" prizes, or by amassing enough points to end in Professional league and get the whole kit for free.
  12. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Not quite sure why people are hating this game so much. With minimal thinking about how to eliminate the board pieces, you have quite a lot of control over the amount of points you gain, and thereby it's not that difficult to end up in the Top 5% and get the Panda Shrine Kit for free. Yes, paws...
  13. Update Update to 1.254 Feedback

With each passing day, popups from buildings that drop fragments and such become more and more annoying, whether dismissible by clicking outside or not. Do we really need to have them? New items are highlighted in the Inventory anyway once we have them, which makes the popups even more redundant.
  14. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It's not too horrible, really. Tons of bonuses (most of them useful) for the amount of clicking you normally do. Not nearly as controllable as the St Paddy's mini-town (that's still miles ahead of everything else), but still not as entirely random as those football games we get in the summer.
  15. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

So many defence boosts. Why do we need so many defence boosts? I feel like by the end of the minigame I'll have a thousand of these tiny useless blue bottles.
  16. Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

Incident messages are arguably more informative, but instead of having them as pop-ups I would suggest making them behave like "toast" notifications, same as "User X just polished your building", or "User X just sat at your Tavern".
  17. Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

Couple more arguments in favour of scrapping the popups: With the proliferation of event buildings that give out fragments and other bonuses that go to the inventory, every day when you collect these you have to close more and more of these pop-ups (about 15 for me by now), and this will get...
  18. Update Update to 1.252 Feedback

When you collect things from event buildings that give out fragments and such, a pop-up window opens displaying the information about what's been collected. It's quite annoying as it is, but since the update it can't even be closed by clicking outside the pop-up; you have to click the "Close"...
  19. Event Saint Patrick’s Day Event 2023 Feedback

Mmm, my favourite mini-game of the year. The building stats look odd, but the fragmented buildings that it gives seem to make up for it.
  20. Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

I'm not usually the one to whinge about the in-game entertainment, but this probably one of the more boring events thus far. So many military-centered prizes and not much else. The epitome of the approach being the building itself, barely anything but defence/attack bonuses. Previous buildings...