• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. quicksilver99

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Then it could be like GE, and not automatically open the next level until all nodes are done (=all relics collected). But a QI officer can manually open it when the level boss is beaten even if some nodes aren't done.
  2. quicksilver99

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Seasons last 11 days surely, not 14?
  3. quicksilver99

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Same, it would have been nice to build it in my city, given I've played GVG since it was first introduced to the game. But with those stats, it's not worth the space in SAT. I suppose it makes sense overall, though. Inno takes away one of the best features of the game (because it made them no...
  4. quicksilver99

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

It is safe to say the new GBG championship is utterly absurd. Guilds that won in Platinum or in lower Diamond (taking them to 1k Diamond) are ranked above guilds that started the season in 1k Diamond. The current rank 1 guild in the Championship won in Platinum. This is a wonderful example of...
  5. quicksilver99

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Agreed, now that GBG has started it's even more obvious it's a total pain in the butt. I bet mobile users can't wait to have this downgrade.
  6. quicksilver99

I've had that too, but I figured they'd get tired of me posting pics of the weird assortments I'm getting. Point remains the same. Those of us who opted out of unit stacking, I'm sure mostly don't want this dire mess.
  7. quicksilver99

The latest weird sorting of troops.
  8. quicksilver99

Inno, it has to be said when I read you were reworking the stacking system, I thought to myself, great, that sounds better and I have it disabled on my game anyway so it doesn't affect me. But this mess that's been created affects all of us, including those of us who don't even have the stacking...
  9. quicksilver99

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

The rewards were nice - but so many negotiations! Ugh. :zzz:
  10. quicksilver99

Confirmed: Update messed up

Same here. Shouldn't this stuff be figured out on beta?
  11. quicksilver99

If tower fragments were only available for guilds at 1000LP, that would straight off solve guilds trying to drop into lower diamond for easier wins.
  12. quicksilver99

Why do icons have to be so large

Frankly even on PC the Halloween event icon was annoyingly and intrusively large.
  13. quicksilver99

I've noticed the same thing. I wouldn't say it's most of the 80% off sectors, but definitely some of them. And yes, just like some of the 3 SC sectors of the past. On another subject - I've never understood why lower leagues pay the same goods for buildings, even though they get proportionally...
  14. quicksilver99

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Another one here who dislikes the stacking of the quest givers. The buffs being stacked is somewhat less annoying only because when the Blue Galaxy has uses left at least that is the top buff that appears ...
  15. quicksilver99

Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

I unlocked Thatched Houses in 2012!
  16. quicksilver99

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

I turned it off and happy the option to do so was available.
  17. quicksilver99

Confirmed: Idle button stays on

It does indeed appear it was a known issue - known 6 days ago on the Beta forum. Again, why are updates pushed to the live servers without bugs discovered on the beta server being fixed first?
  18. quicksilver99

Why was yet another update pushed to the live servers with an unfixed known issue?
  19. quicksilver99

Yes, getting the same thing, in Chrome.
  20. quicksilver99

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Option to hide damaged units would be fab. Or I'd be happy with a stack of a full health unit type, and a stack of damaged units with the 'healthiest' at the top. So that there was only one pile of damaged units, not a long row of them.