• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. nice2haveu

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

It would have been interesting to add any one of wildlife event boosters in the daily challenge reward (any one from the 3 choices). Really no idea, why Dev's didn't include daily challenge as part of wildlife event.
  2. nice2haveu

Mods vs. Non-Mods

3. nice2haveu

Board completion keys displayed not rewarded correctly

Issue still happening. Few minutes back it happened. Support didn't fix the issue, but left unresolved since it is a display issue and doesn't harm the game.
  4. nice2haveu

Help new players and the game by disregarding inactive/idle accounts

All I can say is, new players should engage and go explore new things in the game initially. It takes time. Everything cannot be presented by just creating a new city. If no active players not there to help, make the city helps for a little time. Once city growing and gaining good points, new...
  5. nice2haveu

Okay. I just proved the issue existing by attaching the video as GIF file. No other way to prove it since people may thought like unnecessarily myself claiming for an issue in the anniversary event. Didn't thought of breaking the rule, but did unknowingly:o On beta forum server it's happening...
  6. nice2haveu

Have used YouTube to watch only, never attempted to do any upload till today. Video is around 11MB to post it.
  7. nice2haveu

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Like event hub, expecting GE5 also getting removed soon from the game. If they don't remove, I won't make any purchase in the game. Why can't they introduce, new guild expedition having level 1 to level 5 for defense and attack separate. It willbe more interesting to have 160 encounters with...
  8. nice2haveu

Have made the screen recorded of the issue from my mobile. Just realised, forum doesn't have the ability to upload/attach files with ".mp4" file type videos. It's a display a bug on event mini game which I recorded. Did anyone know how to upload videos in the forum threads for ".mp4" file type...
  9. nice2haveu

Issue happened one more time, and again cannot took the screenshot. This time it is, 1xB 0xG 0xR as a completion reward, but renovation kit only awarded and didn't get blue key in the reward window. For sure, some kind of issue is there. Either display bug or calculation bug in the board...
  10. nice2haveu

GB contributions

That's okay, but it's our city and our GBs. Like you mentioned, don't want to block anyone but myself expecting them to donate as per my wish to a minimum cap amount of forge points. There are people, who just share 1 forge point in all the Gbs in the city as a neighbor. I know how to handle it...
  11. nice2haveu

I was shocked when this happened and missed to get the screenshot. However, issue is happened for sure, I witnessed blue and red key as completion reward. Only problem is I counted like 10 blue gems and 10red gems, even for that I don't have screenshot (which may be wrong). But I cleared all...
  12. nice2haveu

Mods vs. Non-Mods

13. nice2haveu

Anniversary event, board completion reward mentioned with one Blue gem and one Red gem key (1xB 0xG 1xR). But while collecting, only red gem key displayed with additional prize. As I remember, the event board consists of 10 blue gems in that one blue gem has incomplete key piece, so 9 blue gem...
  14. nice2haveu

Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It would have been nice to keep energy cell also as an additional item in the daily challenge keys reward. After rush quest, if no energy cell and finishing daily challenge giving keys doesn't make any progress on event board. It is awarding 9 (one of the RGB) keys and expecting it to give...
  15. nice2haveu

Mods vs. Non-Mods

16. nice2haveu

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Knowing people will dislike ads feature in the game and trying to loot money from them by giving option to purchase forge+ to get rid of ads are the cheapest mentality. You (Inno/Foe team) guys never learned the expectation of players in the game. Have watched many ads and getting message like...
  17. nice2haveu

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Let me give you clarity for both the things. Guild name hidden and guild leader(s) should revealing it won't take the fun part or alliance, just spend diamonds to get the same benefit. Also why only leader should spend diamonds for GBG. Have suggested diamonds also to get shared in the...
  18. nice2haveu

Mods vs. Non-Mods

19. nice2haveu

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Shared this in beta forum, but care to get the comments/suggestion here regarding the same to bring equality in GBG. GBG map modifications If any guild member open the GBG map, only the guild member's guild name and icon should be visible. Other guild names should be given name like Guild 1...