• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. RegOff

Fixed: Scroll Bars AGAIN!!

I just got scroll bars again.... Chrome, 100% zoom, 13.3" screen --- SORRY --- Just found that "Show Bookmarks Bar" had been activated --- NOT AN FOE PROB ---
  2. RegOff

Unformatted: Auto-Battle Wave & Hold Wave

Having the above two extra buttons/options in the battle screen would help. Eg. If you had 1 Troop and 7 Rogues, and the first time it is the Rogues turn, and the opposition is not within striking distance, you could use Hold Wave and the Rogues remain where they are. And when they are within...
  3. RegOff

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

Looks like it is fixed now - Thank you!
  4. RegOff

Yes - mine is a 13.3 screen and on 100% Zoom...
  5. RegOff

Since this last update I now have a vertical scroll bar on the right of my screen (when not on Full Screen but Maximized). So if I want to go up or down on the page with my Mouse Wheel (an automatic reaction), I get Zoom In & Zoom Out! Hoping this can be reverted back to how it was before - Thanks.