• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Player Asking For Tips

Sorry for the late reply, here it is in all its glory! :) Made some more improvements and additions since I last updated. (The GBG monument is not the Diamond monument because my Guild just had a terrible GBG, so we dropped to Platinum unfortunately)
  2. New Player Asking For Tips

I've gotten started pretty well thanks to all you guys' tips :D Right now I've reached the end of the Iron Age tech tree, I'll be camping this age for a while, especially since my guild is in need of Iron Age goods. I've found a really good, supportive guild, #45 in our world. We help each...
  3. New Player Asking For Tips

Yeah I know what it does, I'm asking how the Unbirthday quest will help me get it, because afaik it can only give you goods of the particular age you are in.
  4. New Player Asking For Tips

I've already found a diamond guild ... they have a small GBG requirement but the leader is allowing me to stay until I'm able to do it. How does the unbirthday quest help me do this?
  5. New Player Asking For Tips

Yeah I plan on remaining in the iron age for a long time ... however I am still gonna rush for the arc, I have now found a very supportive guild that will trade me the goods I need, and they have many arcs which can help me get BPs ... already at 4 out of 9 lol
  6. New Player Asking For Tips

Yeah I know it has its issues, but it's fairlly low risk since I'm only using a few fps each time. I might get sniped but if that happens, I'll just contribute to a different GB.
  7. New Player Asking For Tips

Do you think a top 20 guild will accept an iron age player? Is owning an arc enough for them to accept you?
  8. New Player Asking For Tips

Just discovered I can get easy blueprints by finding GBs that have very few contributors and adding 1 or 2 fps to it and wait until it's finished by the owner ... is this strategy frowned upon or is it fine?
  9. New Player Asking For Tips

Ok I think I get it ... I am currently in a 70 player guild but I don't think there is this thread, and they don't seem very active ... how do I find out whether a guild is active or not?
  10. New Player Asking For Tips

Right ok ... lemme try and process all that ... Could you explain this further? I've heard of it but I'm not too sure how it works. I've also read about the ability to rush the Arc at lower ages with help of a high level player ... should I bother trying that and if so, any tips on how to do...
  11. New Player Asking For Tips

One last question: What use is there to donating to the guild's treasury? Is there any benefit to doing so?
  12. New Player Asking For Tips

Right right ... thanks for all the help guys, I'll keep all of this in mind and see what I can do :)
  13. New Player Asking For Tips

Ah ok thanks ... should I focus on getting something else other than wishing wells? I see that a lot of high level cities are full of great buildings ... is there any good, fast way of getting them or do I just rely on luck?
  14. New Player Asking For Tips

Will a large powerful guild allow a low level player to join though? And how much effort should I put into great buildings? Thanks a lot for the help btw
  15. New Player Asking For Tips

So diamonds are account based and not world based? And what is the best way to get the wishing wells? And what is the best way to reliably complete guild expeditions?
  16. New Player Asking For Tips

Just started playing this game this week, and really enjoying it so far. I've reached the Iron Age today and seem to be doing pretty well, but I've seen a lot of hardcore players with really powerful stuff that I have no idea how to get. Anyone have any good tips for starting out? PS: I am a...