• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Update 1.214 Feedback

Do the game developers have any intention of programming a 'switch' in game settings to allow those annoying 'popups' to be switched off? They, as far as I'm concerned are a complete game spoiler (particularly on the battlefield) If not, I've had enough and I'm gone. Plenty of other games out...
  2. In game 'popups'

In any other piece of software that has popups, there is usually a built in 2 or 3 second delay before it appears when 'hovering' over something. Jeez, the whole thing is obviously easily sorted by inserting a short time-delay in the code. A competent software author could sort this in 5 seconds...
  3. In game 'popups'

On PC the popups STILL appear and yes. there are no buildings in battle - correct, but the popups are even MORE annoying because they linger over the weapon every time you press the mouse to fire it. Usually it's there that long they obliterate the army completely. Dunno what game you are...
  4. In game 'popups'

The game IMO is spoilt by the immediate appearance of a popup when the mouse passes over every building, and more so when involved in a battle where they linger and obscure the view. Surely the software writers could add a delay into the popup timing? Otherwise, a great game is being spoiled by...