• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mennolly

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

QI has only just started and it is so boring. Building an Iron Age city week after week is not exciting and no replacement in any way for GvG. I have given it a go but won't again. I have enough to do with events, GE and GbG. I am perplexed as to what the developers were thinking when they added...
  2. Mennolly

Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

Do you understand that those ranking points from victories mean as much to non diamond guilds as it does to top tier guilds. Quote from announcement- Victories in lower leagues will no longer have an impact on your rank, raising the bar for competitive play and rewarding top-tier success Top...
  3. Mennolly

Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

Taking away the ability of smaller and lower level guilds to have their victories rewarded will ruin what is left of GbG. You say it is to reward top tier guilds but the majority of Forge players are not in top tier guilds. Guilds only have 80 players maximum and top guilds only take players who...
  4. Mennolly

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The update has not solved the issues with GbG. On one world, within 20 mins of GbG round starting one guild held more than 20 sectors. If the attrition and building costs were meant to slow them down, it clearly doesn't work. It makes you wonder how any guild can take so many so quickly with the...
  5. Mennolly

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Our entire guild is boycotting GE mainly to the nerfing of rewards in all levels. Maybe your guild could do the same. The more guilds who don't play GE anymore will send Inno the message. Your guildmates idea is something that could work for level 5 but Inno will need to reconsider the...
  6. Mennolly

My guild will not play GE as it is now. It is ridiculous to spend guild treasury plus players goods and troops for Fragments of buildings nobody wants to build. This has got to be the worst idea Inno has ever implemented. We will concentrate on GbG now. GE is dead.
  7. Mennolly

This is one of the worst 'updates' ever done. GE was fun to play and rewarding for players, it has been downgraded. It is a total waste of time, troops and goods. If any of the developers actually listen to the players, you will go back to the previous GE version. My guild opened level 5 simply...
  8. Mennolly

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Going by Inno's past record, they will ignore all negative feedback and continue to do what they want. These ads are a huge mistake and if Inno actually read the feedback, they would already be looking at another way. A small paid once off subscription to remove ads permanently as other mobile...
  9. Mennolly

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

This is the worst idea Inno has ever had. I have supported Inno by purchasing diamond packages at times now they want me to spend almost $50 a month to remove the ads. I cant think of any subscription service which is anywhere near that cost. This has the capacity to spoil the game completely. I...
  10. Mennolly

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I like the update. Several game friends who used their real name have been able to change it. I don't think we need unlimited changes though so maybe that could be changed to once a year or two. That would keep most honest. I do like the new production setting but I am on tablet. I understand...
  11. Mennolly

Utopia Trading Guild on Odhrorvar is currently recruiting GE/GbG players.

Utopia Trading Guild on Odhrorvar is currently recruiting GE/GbG players.
  12. Mennolly

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Thank you Andrew
  13. Mennolly

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Does anyone know how this name change works? I am running the latest version of the game but I can find any place to change username. I have been wanting to change it since I started as it is my real name. Support wouldn,t so this is useful to me. Thanks for any help