• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Nguyenrv09

HMA buffs for military units

Okay, thanks! Can anyone confirm this is true? If it is, then I'm going ahead!:D
  2. Nguyenrv09

Okay, thank you!! I have another question: Should I conquer everything I can because sometimes, the daily quests have a criteria that says 'acquire a sector on the continent map.' I am just a bit cautious to advance too far and not be able to go any further. Am I being too cautious? I have also...
  3. Nguyenrv09

Moving to LMA

Okay, thank you! I was planning to fully level up my Aachen and Zeus beforehand; I'm definitely going to do that now! Both of them are still lv5
  4. Nguyenrv09

Moving to LMA

Hi there, I'm planning to move up to LMA soon. I've got 3million coin and supplies with around 500 HMA goods each and 100 of each LMA good. My attack and defence boost are 67/69 and I have a few GBs: Zeus, Babel, Aachen, Alexandria, Delphi, Galata, Hagia Sophia. I've got 8 prints for the Castel...
  5. Nguyenrv09

Confectionaries

Hello again, I do have lots of confectionaries and selling them would not get me anything back. The store building tool is pretty rare; how do I get them more frequently?
  6. Nguyenrv09

[GAME] Three Words Story

Then a knight
  7. Nguyenrv09

Count to 1 Million!

8. Nguyenrv09

Confectionaries

Thank you all. I'm in the HMA, researched all the techs and am saving up everything for the LMA. I already have 3 million supplies and I think that is already a lot. I'll reconsider having the normal supply buildings.
  9. Nguyenrv09

Learn, learn and learn!

Learn, learn and learn!
  10. Nguyenrv09

Confectionaries

Thanks, but where do they get the supplies? I'm not sure but I think it is really unrealistic for the GBs to cover the costs. Furthermore, what about the event quests? They get you to finish productions and stuff and how can you do that without them? Probably the gather X supplies one isn't a...
  11. Nguyenrv09

Confectionaries

Hi all, In my city, I have 4 confectionaries, 2 large confectionaries and a huge confectionary. Their production is insane and matches production buildings 3 eras above my age. I also noticed that other people do not have confectionaries even though they turn up quite often in my antique...
  12. Nguyenrv09

Hi there, I just joined the forum for tips and I am currently in the High Middle Ages with buffs of 67/69. I am scouting the LMA map and there is a Mount Killmore province that has 15% attack and defence bonus. My troops do not match that so should I wait to level up my Zeus and Aachen as well...