• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Behelit

How far back are you on the map? I don't think SC will be sufficient for you as the only source...

How far back are you on the map? I don't think SC will be sufficient for you as the only source of Mars Ore, since you will get from it also Promethium and Orichalcum, so about 33% times you'll get the ore. Goods for SC you may buy from a player in SAAB or higher.
  2. Behelit

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. The letter "T" 2. Darkness 3. Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny
  3. Behelit

Closed April Anniversary Contest

Bronze Age is my favorite, mostly because of nostalgia. I remember the time when I started playing the game and being excited about growing and developing through the ages. I stayed in the age longer than necessary to 'feel' it, try out all of the different units and buildings. Of course later...
  4. Behelit

Unformatted: Keep upgrading settlements buildings VS forge points.

The idea of having 1 more level every couple of years for the sole purpose of keeping the settlement rewards the best buildings in the game is ok in my opinion. But I'm totally against more grinding in the already very repetitive settlement business. So I vote "no". Some tweaks to the rewards...
  5. Behelit

Journalism in Tuulech

It's a nice approach to the game ^^ It would be nice to read articles about top guilds, their development and strategies to be where they are now (without spoilers about the Treasury ;p). I'm on Tuulech since day one and I'm in currently no 2 guild on the server, a guild that was founded at...
  6. Behelit

Closed Forge Moments Competition

I started playing in December of 2021, in the time of pandemic. I got sick and as I was spending most of my time laying in bed, I began to look for some more ambitious game, and I liked the commercials for Forge of Empires, so I started playing. I remember being amazed by the graphics and the...
  7. Behelit

Hmmm, coins or supplies.. i guess coins... no supplies..i think coins....IDK

Supplies, as you have less of those than coins ^ ^ You're welcome!
  8. Behelit

Closed November Kindness Contest

I'm a calm person, and I like to observe and answer to people needs - visiting elders and listen to their stories, making a drawing for my friend's children, because they love receiving them and putting on the walls of their room. I also help my other friend's teenage kid with English. I give...
  9. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

You don't get equal amount of each good, but rather 1 type out of 5, like with Babel or LoA.
  10. Behelit

Blueprint Deletion

Good idea for a new addition to the Antique Dealer or a new building - some kind of a blueprint lottery, or a wondering merchant with different bps, or even a gb or an event building with this option.
  11. Behelit

Questions and non feedback comments about the Halloween Event 2021

If you start the event from day 1, no matter how unprepared you are - if you don't finish all the quests, it's just because you decided not to. Having 20+ days is enough to develop some missing branches in research tree and gather some supplies, come on.. I entered EMA on a new world an hour...
  12. Behelit

Expansions plan going forward?

Going for a square-like shape is universal and you won't regret it. Choose other shapes only if you know what you are doing and have some design or strategy in mind.
  13. Behelit

Closed October Costume Contest

Alright then - my barbarian, who got himself a bloody halloween look.
  14. Behelit

how to change servers

While in the logging screen press the icon with the flag on it. You may choose whatever region you want, and need to register an account. You'll start a new city.
  15. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

Chill out and let me "whine" in peace. Attacking my ideas would be fine, but going after my comments just because there is some negative feedback in them is so boring... Seriously. Especially because it seems to me that you believe I dislike the castle system - which is wrong assumption. Read...
  16. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

Keep in mind that every addition to the game changes it's economy, and since FoE is a competitive game, every new, "optional" content has an impact on you, no matter if you're interested in it or not. Let's say you are fighting for position with player x, and you are even in terms of strength...
  17. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

Not 3 buffs - it stays the same, but "spend x amount of tavern silver" is now broken. You don't have to bother with the castle - it will very slowly gain points over time by normal gameplay - mainly battles, negotiations and daily quests. Playing for almost 1 week with the castle system, I...
  18. Behelit

Already Suggested: Choosing Different Landscapes / Night and Day Mode

I think this is the area that needs change the most. There are not just deers, but the world is simply too static. A tiny village in BA looks good in the scenery of deers and trees, but it's weird seeing future eras in the same forest. I would love to see changes in music and scenery every era...
  19. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

hahaha exactly! You earn a little more and because of that you pay much more taxes.
  20. Behelit

Castle System - Feedback

Yeah I save couple of silver coins when I buy boosts, then lose hundreds of them to do a daily quest, because now the amounts are not even numbers... This is hurting tavern economy in the long run, not benefiting it, as daily quest often wants you to spend tavern silver.