• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ferris Wheel - could I change between Great Wheel & Wonder Wheel later on?

If I were to win another selection kit in next years event, could I change then from Great Wheel to Wonder Wheel, or is it fixed forever? Torn between which option to upgrade to - extra FPs are always useful, but my defence boost is already higher than attack boost. Thanks.
  2. Is age of event buildings defined by when you win them, or place them?

Beginners question. I am currently holding a few special event buildings won in the current Forge Bowl 2021 event, in my Inventory. Is their age defined by the age I'm currently in (Iron Age), or the age I will be in when I finally place them? Thanks.
  3. Are donations to previous neighbours GB's lost when neighbourhood changes?

Complete novice, only been playing 3 weeks. Neighbourhood change today caught me on the hop, but having researched I now understand this occurs every 2 weeks. Must have occured already once before, but I was still getting to grips with things so never noticed. Lol! My question is, what happens...