• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Lol. You just copied the exact contents from beta forum and move not fully tested features into live servers? Maybe you could delete the beta servers so live server players can give you the feedback directly (I was told I have to register on beta server to give unreleased feature feedback)...
  2. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I managed to get my wife playing FoE with me, now she is playing more on the games your ads introduce to her. Does this do you any favours? I doubt it.... Better to design more events and try to get people spend diamonds there rather than push players to play other games.
  3. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

after weeks of delay getting 'aid all' button' I am the lucky one now to get the ads feature..... not a nice experience, the aid all only started after I completed the full ad, which means further delay on my daily aiding.... can you improve on that by starting the aid when ads start, if people...
  4. Closed July outdoors activity contest

My favourite is football, it is a team sport like some features in FoE, everyone plays a role in the team and contribute to the team's success. There are also training for new players, manager of the team, captain of the team, leader characters within the team, plus many other aspects to make...
  5. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

So I have to register another account in beta for feedback? I am busy enough for 1 server.... Not enough time to build diamond farm on every world yet...
  6. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

well, I don't play on beta, so I am guessing that I don't have a say on the game, so I will see how this change will change my play. very disappointed that I leveled my new AI Core recently for this change, it is a slap in the face.
  7. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

What has been balanced by this idea? Guild goods become pointless as nobody needs them anymore. Teamwork means nothing. Guild means nothing. Guild ranking determined by GvG where mobile players cannot join anyway let alone there are players from different time zones. BTW, you should stop any...
  8. New Bug: Message won't load

No they just made a rubbish suggestion which costs me 200+ FP and 50+ diamonds by missing GBG opening
  9. New Bug: Message won't load

My social messages won't load more than 10 messages. so I can not check/post in a few threads after the new update. Play on mobile Android app.
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

40 encounters every member is difficult to get. Can not guarantee everyone is available all the time. For example, our guild has more than 60 members and a few of them was in hospital so they did not play much. They tried their best but no one should risk their lives to play this game. Maybe...
  11. New Bug: GBG lock up when sector is taken

These issues happened to me ony Android app: 1. Every time a sector is taken. I need to exit the GBG map and go back before I can fight on other sectors. 2. I was doing negotiation on a sector when it is taken. I can not exist from the sector or the GBG. Had to force exit the app.
  12. Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate 6 Cinnamon 14 Apples 18 Caramel 9 Pumpkins 17
  13. Closed August Pirate Contest

Matey Sharkbait
  14. New Bug: GE guild ranking not visible

Hi, I can see the guild ranking this morning when GE just started, but it disappeared now on my android phone version. Please check if this is a bug. Thanks.
  15. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

Okay, will contact when I get time...
  16. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

My browser works fine....
  17. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

World: O world Browser and Version: Android phone Overview of the bug: GBG slow down and lag Screenshots: N/A How often this occurs: every time I fights or negotiate in GBG Urgency: urgent as this causes issue and I can over hit a sector I don't want to take. Preventative Actions: I had to...
  18. New Bug: Invited player didn't count

Hi, I play on mobile most of the time and recently invited my wife to the O world, but I can not see her as my invited player. Not sure where to post so put this in the bug report.
  19. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Never mind. Thanks for the info anyway.