• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unformatted: Online status

Would it be possible to have an icon showing if the people in the menu for friends, neighbors, and guild members were on online or not?
  2. PVP Arena

Can anyone tell me how to delete units from the defending military on the PvP Arena menu? When I go to the Pvp menue the delete button does not work. I am trying to upgrade my military and it won't let me sell one because I have one of the units as a defending unit in the PvP Arena. Thanks
  3. New Bug: Short three units in army

I have four barracks with four army in each, but they all say they are active. I have only 13 on the army management page. Where did the other three go?
  4. Ages

I am just curious how if one is in the Late middle ages how can they have stuff in their city from future ages?
  5. How to combine two of the same items in inventory

I have two Shrine of Knowledge fragments in my inventory and would like to know if it is possible to combine them into one item? Thanks for any help.