• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Blocked from moving in Titan

Here is a screenshot of my two craft unable to scout.
  2. New Bug: Blocked from moving in Titan

Neither of the craft at my Jupiter Moon will let me scout Titan. That is the problem1!
  3. New Bug: Blocked from moving in Titan

I have been blocked from moving on for a month since Titan arrived. The problem is that the Continent Map will not open a Titan Window despite the fact that I have completed all prior Age windows. This is very disturbing because I hace no way to get Crystallized hydrocarbons at all now.
  4. New Bug: Bug in Titan

I have completed all wolds up to Titan. When I try to access a new world, the game tells me there is an unconquored sector somewhere. I see no unconquored sectors.
  5. Problem Building my Pagoda from Storage

I made a big mistake when I built and upgraded my Pagoda to level 4 from storage. I should have started with one of my 5 Level 1 Pagodas and upgraded to level 5. Can you please unstack my Level 4 Pagoda and return it to storage so I can do it correctly? Thanks so much :-)
  6. Galata Tower Feedback!

I am on UK Brisgard. There are no Galata Tours on this server. I know they are on Houndsmour and all the French PO and US servers since I have accounts there. Would like a chance to find a BP for one. I have searched all my Hood, Friends and Guild mates regularly for three days with no luck.