• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unformatted: GE

Should be a Level 5 on Guild Ex[edition. I fly thru 3 levels and level 4 is a little tedious but finish that as well 3 days ahead of time. Then I wait for 2 more days for it to return.
  2. TITAN

Are we ever going to see this happen and/or ever see anything in the future. There are llot of other games out there and if I am done with this one please let me know
  3. Gifting

One thing I have learned in playing all the games over the years is that most have a way to gift in their games. I see nothing here. If I want to thank another player for their support all I can do is say thank you. That may be enough for most players but I would like to see a gifting program...
  4. GBg Powerhouse against tiny Guilds

I have fought many GBg battles and always loose against some powerhouse Guild that walks all over every other Guild on the map. I do not understand why this game does this. We are a small Guild which the top scorer is 96M points but they put us up against 10 players that have 4 to 5 times that...
  5. Great Building last donation identity

There are many items of interest posted in the News when you come on line telling you who did what at what time. There is one thing missing that I would like to see. The News tells you when one of your Great Buildings matures to the next level but it never tells you who matured it. If you did it...
  6. Can't find rewards

I am getting to the point that I may just give up and call it quits. They show that I have rewards but the color is so dull that it blends into the screen. It may be my monitor but I have tried changing the color. It would be easier if the designated a different color other than gray.