• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. PeePee Pleb

Antiques Dealer exchange time

Antiques Dealer has received many updates since it was released. One of them is that now many items can't be just removed from inventory if you want to clear it up, but instead you have to exchange them. This is why I wanted to start discussion closely connected to non-removable items that can...
  2. PeePee Pleb

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

With the latest Beta update, players have noticed additional delay when aborting Recurring Quests (approx. +1.5 seconds per one). It was at first considered as a bug by players, but then we had an official word from FoE personnel that delay was added to, I quote, "prevent exploiting of the...
  3. PeePee Pleb

Investigating: Getting out of coin and supply rush item bug

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Android game, v1.198.16 Overview of the bug: As supply rush items can now be used consecutively,running out of them while your productions timers still haven't been completed with used items will cause that popup with supply rush usage prompt be displayed...
  4. PeePee Pleb

Clicking on player avatar and...nothing happens

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Mobile app v1.192.21. Overview of the bug: When I click on player's avatar through messages center in order to visit them, contribute to their GBs etc. literally nothing happens, so I cannot pay a visit to player through messages tab nor contribute to his...
  5. PeePee Pleb

Setting up diamond farms

Okay, I have decided to begin with diamonds farming project by making diamond farms on couple of worlds. Now, before I start with it, I would like to ask a couple of questions: 1. Should I focus on full WWs farm or GE oriented farm? 2. How much time would I need on average before my farm reaches...
  6. PeePee Pleb

Player Response thread for reworked journal of DarkUros222

You can leave feedback to my journal (found on this link) here.
  7. PeePee Pleb

Player Reworked journal of DarkUros222

Hello everyone and welcome to my reworked journal (old one bites the dust because old account got deleted). Just in case you want to access my old journal, feel free to visit this link. Click on the spoiler for the info you wish to see:
  8. PeePee Pleb

Restoration of deleted forum account

Hi guys, I was member on this forum for quite a while and, due to my inactivity for some time, my account got deleted. Bow, my question is, is there any possibility to get a deleted account back? The name for the account now stands: DeletedUser112892 P.S. I made new account with the same...