• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. PeePee Pleb

Forge of Empires: Worst Experience with MMORPG in a Decade

I didn't say it's wrong, but this is same as e.g. saying that any of Need for Speed games are RPG because you feel like roleplaying main character.
  2. PeePee Pleb

Forge of Empires: Worst Experience with MMORPG in a Decade

Just a quick note: FoE is definitely not a MMORPG
  3. PeePee Pleb

Converting coins

Diamonds are premium currency, it doesn't work that way
  4. PeePee Pleb

General conversation

Hmmm, 2 days prior to the new event and we still don't have any info regarding the next event :rolleyes:
  5. PeePee Pleb

I barely have any goods below Industrial Age, sorry. Traz = Alcatraz

I barely have any goods below Industrial Age, sorry. Traz = Alcatraz
  6. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

No, tho you can hide it's level so it appears as lvl 0 to everyone (except you) no matter what level you have upgraded it to.
  7. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

There are a few possible reasons: 1. You probably want to hide the fact you rushed the Castle System with Diamonds; 2. You don't want other players to see level of your Castle Systen so they don't know how big additional bonus to defense you have (just a guess). But first point is much closer to...
  8. PeePee Pleb

Update 1.214 Feedback

It is faster than selecting individual troops to heal (very needed when you accidentaly lose a troop from the higher age than yours), but makes you suffer more :rolleyes:
  9. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

Despite cashplayers basically being the pillar of this game, I agree with this post. Cashplayers should be rewarded, but not this way. I already mentioned that Castle System is supposed to be a grindfest, and should be only that, not a "who will spend more money on a game" competition. Much...
  10. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

Just one question regarding the attack boost. Starting from level 13 it is stated that you get separate attack boost only on attack values along with both attack+defense boost for attacking army, so I'm curious if this is really a case and you get like 80/45% boost at the level 15 or it is some...
  11. PeePee Pleb

Is there a way to change the Battle Map to 1440p ?!?

Unfortunately, I think that game doesn't support screens better than 1080p. Had an opportunity to play it on 1440p screen, it basically looks like you are playing a game on lowest possible resolution without anti-aliasing enabled.
  12. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

Can you describe the problem a bit clearer? You will get Castle Points only for first 15 battles and 15 negotiations in the day. Also, each battle/negotiation yields less and less castle points until you come up to 0 at 16th battle in a day.
  13. PeePee Pleb

Castle System - Feedback

Hmmm, just casually at the work waiting for the castle to be built by itself :rolleyes:
  14. PeePee Pleb

Terracota Army

Terracota Army
  15. PeePee Pleb

To keep an army or not?

It's very hard to say if anyone has played this game without a single battle (excluding the tutorial ones), but I highly doubt anyone played the game that way.
  16. PeePee Pleb

To keep an army or not?

You have freedom to do whatever you want with your city, so if you feel yourself as a pacifist, go for it. But as you probably already know, many of the players who vere pacifists changed their playstyle to fighting, not just because of monotony, but also because fighting is much more beneficial.
  17. PeePee Pleb

I've set up a new personal record regarding the biggest sniping profit from a single GB: 831

I've set up a new personal record regarding the biggest sniping profit from a single GB: 831
  18. PeePee Pleb

Starting a new world

You have the right there, I would like to see new worlds with updated features that aren't present in the worlds before them, maybe we see it someday :rolleyes:
  19. PeePee Pleb

Starting a new world

But if you already play on one world for some time, you don't need to start a game in a new world lol
  20. PeePee Pleb

Update 1.214 Feedback

This update really brought us so many small changes we needed for a long time, thank you Inno <3