• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. SquiddyKatx

Two Accounts, Same World?

I was reading that it was against the rules for someone two have two accounts and be in the same world. I don't know much about the worlds, I'm just wondering why that is. Does that mean for example, someone has two usernames and both in Brisgard for example? Thanks ^_^
  2. SquiddyKatx

Contact Support: Facebook Game Reset

I logged in via my Google account, and it was synced, but now when I login on Facebook only, and select my world, which is Rugnir, it started all over again. On my mobile, it isn't reset. Update: I just realised that even though it says SquiddyKat on the top-right (PC), when I go to my profile...