• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unformatted: OK button position during the close of era towers and opening of era towers

When the era towers close the OK button during auto fights changes and does not line up with the auto fight button. It moves 5cm higher. This slows the fighting down and is awkward and frustrating in having to move the mouse more often. My suggestion is to reduce the time the era towers close...
  2. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

One day in every week my OK button in auto fights changes and moves up about 5cm. This slows me down terribly, cant fast fight, fumble around to find it and are continually moving the cursor to click. I sent message in and this is the reply I got: This happens every Sunday through Monday...
  3. Junior GB Swap Threads

I have started (with the alliance consent) Junior GB Swap Threads for under 600K members of our guild. This is working successfully in 2 worlds that I am in now. The idea is so the Junior members can get the BPs they need without competing against the higher level players of that guild that...
  4. Male Female Avatar ratio is sexist

There are double the male avatars to female avatar in the basics, approx. 47 female and 95 male. I find this unacceptable and sexist. I request the developers of the game to adjust this ratio to approx. 50/50 male/female. I should not have to wait till I win more female avatars to have a...