• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I cant see me getting the full main monster building to 8 upgrades even if I buy the extra rewards, there is only one upgrade in the events quest at the end, and I am in Bronze/Silver in another world (one in there, one silver too) that makes 6 not 8 (there is only silver and gold in...
  2. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

These new gbg changes have slowed down the whole game. My attrition is gone in 2hrs so I am mostly absent now the rest of the 22hrs till reset. Same with most of my other guildmates - it is like a ghost town, and some arent even bothering anymore. Slowed down all the threads too cause...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I agree Nero this new gbg is killing the game. High attrition so quickly, no fights now until reset, no one around cause there are no fights, so bored, certainly not spending money on buildings that give me another 50 fights and it became all that more expensive with the diamonds, INNO too...
  4. beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

You gear us up for attack/defence on attacking army and now put in this switch for defending army. Not happy!! I watched the video on GE L5 absurd use of goods in building fortification statues, when neg. using about 60 a hit from choice on 10 options, no diamond rewards, but more...
  5. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

How rude, I never directed anything personally at you and I would expect the same respect. As for my issue, I see it valid and have tried to format my idea to your criteria, albeit, it took a few goes.
  6. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

At least you can see it is annoying and frustrating and I don't think it happens on a phone, only on a PC so I am on an unfair platform when this happens. I cant play on my phone. So I am competing with others that are playing on their phone and they have an unfair advantage.
  7. Unformatted: OK button position during the close of era towers and opening of era towers

When the era towers close the OK button during auto fights changes and does not line up with the auto fight button. It moves 5cm higher. This slows the fighting down and is awkward and frustrating in having to move the mouse more often. My suggestion is to reduce the time the era towers close...
  8. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

lol your not playing when you are asleep change the time of closing the era towers to your daytime then and see if you like it then !!
  9. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

Why does it have to be for 6 - 8hrs why can it not be for 1/2hr to 1hr I could live with that. If you had it during your day- time I bet you would be complaining about it.
  10. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

Again another struggle for more than 8 hours during the day (Monday) If the era towers have to close cant they be opened say 1/2hr to 1hr later. That I could live with. This is an international server and a lot of countries are affected (on the other side of the world to UK).. Does this...
  11. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

I live in Australia It is during the day for me Most dont realise that while it happens during the night in the UK it happens during the day in Australia where I live and for about 8 hrs of one day every week it affects my game in a negative way. There are a number of Australian/NZ, Asian...
  12. OK button in wrong position for auto fights

One day in every week my OK button in auto fights changes and moves up about 5cm. This slows me down terribly, cant fast fight, fumble around to find it and are continually moving the cursor to click. I sent message in and this is the reply I got: This happens every Sunday through Monday...
  13. Closed Fall Event Contest

1. Custard Tart 2. Chocolate Fudge Cake 3. Blackberry and Apple Pie
  14. Crossword Puzzle!

Crossword Answers: Across 2. Footballs 4. LeagueTable 8. CypressPass 9.TerracottaVineyard 10. CalRogers Down 1. LavenderLawn 3. OliveGrove 5. InnoForgers 6. UltimateCoach 7. Grapevines
  15. Junior GB Swap Threads

Please feel free to adopt the Junior swap thread idea in your own guild to help your newbies.
  16. Junior GB Swap Threads

Hi and thanks for your feedback. While the Junior swap threads are available to the under 600K the 1.9 thread and other higher player threads are also available. As you would gather nearly all the Juniors do not have an arc or lots of FPs but do participate in getting the BPs for the arc as...
  17. Junior GB Swap Threads

I have started (with the alliance consent) Junior GB Swap Threads for under 600K members of our guild. This is working successfully in 2 worlds that I am in now. The idea is so the Junior members can get the BPs they need without competing against the higher level players of that guild that...
  18. Male Female Avatar ratio is sexist

There are double the male avatars to female avatar in the basics, approx. 47 female and 95 male. I find this unacceptable and sexist. I request the developers of the game to adjust this ratio to approx. 50/50 male/female. I should not have to wait till I win more female avatars to have a...