• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

Several times now I have used the Supplies Boost (40% 12 hours) only to see that I am collecting the basic amount as if no boost applied. Have cleared cache, makes no difference. Also, goods collected from Castle are not appearing in my inventory.
  2. Increase happiness

So part of quest is to increase happiness. Haven't got space to add anything of the value required so used Mass Self Aid, which doubled happiness score, but the Forge Bowl does not recognise that increase. Is it because it is temporary and it is looking for a "permanent" increase?
  3. New Bug: Production already finished in someone's tavern

Whilst trying to visit various taverns I am getting a strange message about production already finished (Good to Know) popping up on the screen. Is this a layer issue?
  4. New Bug: Armies depleted when they are not

All my army production buildings showing as empty, theoretically meaning I have to buy more troops, but I haven't expended them. Army screen shows them all still there. This isn't just happening in Fel, it is also the case in Greifental and Dinegu.