• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

So today it has gone down to 180,357 at each Rocket Testing building. No boosts, no aid, same as yesterday. Assume castle still providing 60%, so don't get the plummet. However, have today applied the Tavern Construction boost for 1 day and for the first time in about 6 applications of it, it...
  2. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

So today 1xRocket Testing Station is showing base collection amount of 240,260 - no idea why different to yesterday, no tavern boosts on and it hasn't been aided. Castle provides permanent boost of 60% for all supplies, that's just a static thing. No good you throwing calculations at me, they...
  3. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

The pop-up amount is the same as the building would produce without the boost being in place. 3xRocket Testing Station (SAM) 8 hours = 224,393 each, 2xSpace Farm (SAAB) 8 hours = 156,133 each, 1xUniverse Data Telescope (SAAB) 8 hours = 161,538. So, no matter what boost is in place, though I...
  4. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

The building that has produced the supplies!
  5. New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

Several times now I have used the Supplies Boost (40% 12 hours) only to see that I am collecting the basic amount as if no boost applied. Have cleared cache, makes no difference. Also, goods collected from Castle are not appearing in my inventory.
  6. Increase happiness

So part of quest is to increase happiness. Haven't got space to add anything of the value required so used Mass Self Aid, which doubled happiness score, but the Forge Bowl does not recognise that increase. Is it because it is temporary and it is looking for a "permanent" increase?
  7. New Bug: Production already finished in someone's tavern

Whilst trying to visit various taverns I am getting a strange message about production already finished (Good to Know) popping up on the screen. Is this a layer issue?
  8. New Bug: loading game

Spori is far from being the only one, I have consistently reported issues with connection, which emanates at FoE end (tested by British Telecom). Whatever bit of crap was incorporated in the last update now means the game takes about half an hour to load on my PC! The app crashes with boring...
  9. Update to 1.210 Feedback

Back button not working at all on android, have to use my screen back symbol and then the game thinks I want to log out .... (sigh)
  10. New Bug: Armies depleted when they are not

Had cleared cache before posting message. Whatever was causing it disappeared when the update was done, but since this installed now the 'Back' (to city) button isn't working .....(sigh)
  11. New Bug: Armies depleted when they are not

All my army production buildings showing as empty, theoretically meaning I have to buy more troops, but I haven't expended them. Army screen shows them all still there. This isn't just happening in Fel, it is also the case in Greifental and Dinegu.