• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Multiple trade offers in one Click

So there was no answer for some time now, so I will just summarize a bit :) 1. I proposed "multiple trades in one click" because market really lacks good activity. I personally would buy goods in thousands, but simply there is nothing available at 1:1 or 2:1 ratio. So multiple trades in one...
  2. Multiple trade offers in one Click

Emmm.... I'm not sure if you read my post completely then. This is the Filter I proposed: What about double row in the Trading window like this: Row 1 : DDL (offer) DDL (need) Checkbox (Guild) Checkbox (Neighborhood) SearchField (player) Row 2 : Checkbox(range 1) Checkbox (range 2) Checkbox...
  3. Multiple trade offers in one Click

I don't see how it benefits to force players to put less trades.... I still think that good filter (filter that would make your 70 pages into 5 ) is better then restrictions on amount of trades. I guess the only active trades will be within guilds. The only reasoning I can see is that Inno...
  4. Multiple trade offers in one Click

Would it be an option to change "filter only acceptable offers" (I would assume that this option is more or less for that reason ) into 3 checkboxes?: 1 : 2 1 : 1 2 : 1 What I generally mean is that you should not put restrictions on Creating the trades (the more the merrier :) ), but give a...
  5. Multiple trade offers in one Click

Ok. a quick idea about the market flooding. Lets say your Create offer window would look like this: Offer goods - TextBox for amount of goods - ( Lets call it TxtOffer ) Needs goods - TexBox for amount of goods - ( Lets call it TxtNeed ) Quantity - DropDownList for amount of trades - ( Lets...
  6. Multiple trade offers in one Click

Aha.... As I understand its against the person who would put 1000 trades by selling, lets say 1 good for 1 good. That way market would be over flown with crapy useless trades. Give me couple of days, maybe I will figure something out. Let you know here. Thanks for quick response Ogyk
  7. Multiple trade offers in one Click

Proposal: Create ability to put multiple offers on the market in one click. Reason: Its a pain at the moment to put many trades on market. You have to make a hundred clicks. And at some point it gets too much and you stop putting trades. Details: - In the Market window make "Create Offer"...
  8. Do Not Suggest: Market system in FoE

Proposal: To make little changes in Negotiations and Neighborhood in order to vitalize goods market. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. Didn't find it. Reason: Recently I was...