• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unhappiest building in the city

My city dwellers apparently really hate snow globes. Abandoned Asylum, bats flying about, creaking doors, pealing insane laughter from ghosts and spectres? -2700 happiness. Cute snow globe building showing a miniture winter wonderland complete with snow and firs? -27000 happiness.
  2. Confirmed: Buying FP's then trying to spend them in GB hangs up game

PC version. Buy 10 FP's for coins (other quantities ok). Then I go to put them in a GB. Game hangs up with spinning 'wait' symbol in middle of GB contrib area. Have to reload game to contribute to GB's or do most other stuff, like click on menu buttons etc.
  3. Unformatted: Age appropriate special building artwork

Proposal: Have special event buildings drawn in age appropriate artwork. Reason: The majority of our city buildings are special event buildings. Our cities would look far more age appropriate if the building architecture actually looked something like the age we were in. Details: Every...
  4. Why the rush to complete GE before the last day?

I keep seeing guilds putting up a member requirement to complete GE in a short period of time on demand. Why would the guild leaders make this demand? Is there some kind of hidden reward for completion prior to the normal Sunday evening?
  5. Aztec settlement graphics load extremely slowly

Upon starting a game session on a world, when I first switch to Aztec settlement it can take 30~60 seconds for the building and impediment graphics to load. The 'ready to harvest' flags and the market are shown. This does not occur with any other settlements.
  6. Continental Map shananigans

Must have finally found a use for all those paratroopers!!