• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Dombee

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

These AB tests really do impact mobile players, which I thought was Inno's additional revenue stream, been getting more and more dissatisfied at being the test monkey. My work around for these ads, I log into my browser once a day, collect all the crates without the need to watch ads and then...
  2. Dombee

GbG, SoH's and another problem...

I don't see in the suggestions any; 1, Don't allow guilds to use support monkeys to aid them in world domination 2, Delete traps that you place for one guild only and get your monkeys in point 1 to do the same. 3, Try to ruin the fun of other guilds in GbG, by excessively using point 1 and...
  3. Dombee

EN is my world, The Neighbourhood is my guild

EN is my world, The Neighbourhood is my guild