• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Nair

Closed April Forum Contest - Word Find

Alcatraz Atomium Capitol Colosseum Observatory
  2. Nair

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

I started this game about 14 months ago and, since then, not a single day has passed without playing it. Numerous changes have been implemented and I welcomed them or, in the worst case, they did not bother me. But now it's different. The biggest problem with the change discussed in this thread...
  3. Nair

Crossword Puzzle!

4. Nair

I am the 0.0001%, ask me anything....

I got 85 consecutive rolls with no DS. All with Ultimate Coach activated. :D
  5. Nair

Internal error when contributing to GBs

If you enter a value in the FPs contribution box and then delete the value, the contribute button remains active and by pressing it you get "Internal error". This happens on Android mobile.
  6. Nair

Reconstruction tool

Be careful with building sets (Celtic Forest, Indian Fountain, etc.). When you move them, you have to assemble them back exactly like they were before, or their timer will reset.
  7. Nair

in game vocabulary

DS - Daily Special, RQ - Recurring Quest, NAP (GBG and GvG) - Non Aggression Pact
  8. Nair

HMA buffs for military units

Hi, Nguyen! 1. In order to scout further, you need to conquer provinces. 2. Berserkers are not the units to fight against GSW. Heavy infantry are. 3. As for buffs, there are no written rules, but Zeus, Aachen and CdM to level 10 are rather mandatory and they will not cost you an arm and a leg...
  9. Nair

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I took 76 shots in a row with Ultimate Coach activated. Guess what? No DS. The chances of that happening: 0.014%. This is utterly disturbing.
  10. Nair

Update to 1.191 Feedback

Yep. Same problem here.
  11. Nair

Spot the Difference!

Here you go! I hope it's clear.