• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. I have said this many times before mobile players are penalised as is my guild as i cant access...

I have said this many times before mobile players are penalised as is my guild as i cant access gvg. We are also in a position where we cant compete in pvp there are only so many gbg ge and hood attacks you can make so also global ranking suffers i cant do 1000's of attacks each week. I know...
  2. GvG troops guild option for mobile players?

Very bad attitude which I have had for years from support no plans to make gvg available to mobile users but do we not contribute in the same way as pc users buy diamonds etc. We are in effect being penalised as we cannot accumulate massive ranking points thru gvg. Please rethink
  3. Do you L❤VE to Fight in GvG?!! We need YOU!!

I just want to get involved in gvg and myself and other mobile users are penalised in pvp by not being able to have this sam pvp was won last week by a player with over 22000 battles won that's a lot of ge gbg and hood fighting which is all I can do from my mobile
  4. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

What is the apps name please
  5. Do you L❤VE to Fight in GvG?!! We need YOU!!

Hello there i am a belt player in dinegu with 49000 batitles won but for years I have asked for players who use mobiles to play gvg which came before ge and gbg but still not possible from a mobile. Don't know why all I am told is inno have no plans to do this so if we ever get this facility i...