• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: Do not suggest

I am very surprised you don't want suggestions for new Great Buildings. It's only a suggestion, people are likely to come up with some good ideas, you don't have to implement them but it might give you a good idea for something you have not thought about! I see you are currently seeking...
  2. Unformatted: New Great Building

I would like to suggest that you create a new Great Building that gives a reward that reduces the attrition you build up in GBG. You could also have potions that do the same in the same way we can buy a 5%/10%/20% increased attack % as rewards in GE and/or available to buy in the Tavern shop.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

When setting your army could we have a button to remove all troops please Similarly how about an option to either replenish troops in the same combination as the last time or one to fill all slots with the troop in question. ie a button to add 8 rogues into your army (we would only need to move...