• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Guild or no guild, tge game offers in either case an option. If you like being in guilds there are many to choose from. On the other hand no one is compeled to be in a guild with others: guilds of one are numerous. The pros and cons of being in a group are the same everwhere (in real life...
  2. Ads in Friends Tavern

Hi, ever since advertisements have been associated with opening or visiting my Friends Tavern I have less of an interest in visiting/opening it. To say the least, it is a nuisance having o close or wait until an advertisement is complete before I can continue the game. Is there a way to turn off...
  3. Closed June Vacation Contest

My dream vacation was out of reach (distance, time or finances) most of my life. The one place I dreamt of since a child living in sunny Florida, is Hawaii. Hawaii is not only a strategic significance to the USA but it has some of the more beautiful dream vacation destinations. Comprised of...
  4. How many Gummy Bears?!

T There are approximately 765 Gummi bears in the jar.