• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Janet Devlin

Journalism in Tuulech

I would be interested in reading any articles/stories based on role play and not real life. By real life, I don't mean what you had for breakfast yesterday but how players interact around the game. Role play concerns itself with empires, that is in other words, the in-game queens and kings or...
  2. Janet Devlin

Plundering is actually stealing

I agree. Yep pixels. Not my worry. I repel little plundering jokers like water on boiling oil. Burn. For those players that do spend their hard earned money on a pixel game well pity that's different - for them not me.
  3. Janet Devlin

As long as a silly person like you keeps accusing me of complaining then I can keep repeating that I am not complaining bout plundering. I am just agreeing with the OP. What I will actually complain, cry and whine about though are silly people.:P
  4. Janet Devlin

or, howbout marketing is stealing? Call it in-no marketing. Which means you buy IN diamonds - you NO refuse! LOL :D
  5. Janet Devlin

Obviously, this is not a popular topic for you. Duh! At what point did you think I was crying or whining? But are you crying and whining now? I don't have to agree with your viewpoint. So deal with it. As for convincing people, I say let people decide for themselves how to play the game and how...
  6. Janet Devlin

Plundering is stealing unquestionably. The real money a player might spend is stolen indirectly if they expect advance. But stealing is part of the game. I enjoy this game and can deal with plundering but because stealing does occur in game play it one of the reasons I will never spend one penny...
  7. Janet Devlin

@Knight of ICE Weird! You ask me a question, then sarcastically remark that you are sure I will "come up with yet another reply." People sometimes do reply if asked a question. The answer is I am not going to bother to go look up what you wrote for a direct quote. I think it was something like...
  8. Janet Devlin

You are 100% correct. I have been much to relaxed in this forum. In the future if I see a reply coming from you that is not suitable I will report it at once and then remain - - - - - silent - - - . Not sure. New to the game perhaps? This is where we deviate greatly. You see any difference of...
  9. Janet Devlin

Since the sentence about children seems to be bothersome I've edited my post and removed it. There it is gone. I also sincerely apologize to anyone that actually read this forum and was offended by the remark. I did mean it in a general sense and not that everyone that plunders has personal...
  10. Janet Devlin

Not sure what you meant by your comment. I thought this forum was for anyone who plays Forge Of Empires and not just a selected few with a specific point of view. Can you tell me more of what you mean because I don't see anything wrong with any part of my comment. I get the impression but not...
  11. Janet Devlin

Communication or lack there of!

No reply is a reply?
  12. Janet Devlin

I don't want to agree with that. I agree with you that plundering is a feature of the game but being part of does not automatically make it a good thing? If there weren't any rules of conduct then I guess you say FOE is completely immune. But it does have rules which indicates it might be...
  13. Janet Devlin

Pressured by another player

I agree with you that any word can mean different things as used in context. If someone wrote "that person made a mistake but hey cut them some slack because they just started" in context then it would be constructive and much different than "what a dumb, stupid _______". In that context which...
  14. Janet Devlin

The title of this thread is pressured by another player not bullied or harassed. Criticism does not always mean to be harassed or bullied. According to INNO rules it is considered to be not a problem... It is allowed to refer to a player as a noob or to criticize their way of playing using...
  15. Janet Devlin

I've never tried the ignore feature. That might be effective in certain situations. Good idea. I don't think you understand what is being discussed in this thread however as peer pressure is not at all mentioned in any of the rules, terms or conditions. We can expect that I guess in any...
  16. Janet Devlin

As a player I too have witnessed pressure to conform to someone else's idea of what Forge of Empires is suppose to be about. It is a very real power trip and can actually be enforced depending on the area of the game being played. For example when joining a guild leaders do have power over other...
  17. Janet Devlin

Unformatted: Reconstruction inc expansion

Yes, I discovered an easy solution to the 90 degrees rotational problem is to just turn your monitor on its side or upside down with 180 degrees if need be. I'm not a great fan of game efficiency though as it has in the past turned me into a mad clicking machine robot. Not a good look for me.
  18. Janet Devlin

What does that even mean?
  19. Janet Devlin

Hey there butt, I know what you mean as I've struggled with the same problem. I even went to the trouble of starting another world just to see if design changes would make much difference. Also went with some strategy differences in a world, like you mentioned arriving at a nice tidy and...
  20. Janet Devlin

We can strive to establish who the real owners might be in real life.