• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Hmmm.... sounds like a chip off the old block!
  2. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I'm becoming convinced that they haven't thought out the event mechanics thoroughly.
  3. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Thank you. Do Inno know they've made a mistake?
  4. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I've put out a guild-wide question on two servers (D&E) and no one has reported finding a calendar key.
  5. Enable guild officers to block members from guild threads

IMHO it's more constructive to have feedback from some players which the forums moderators can read, so that if they decide to forward the idea to the devs there's more information than simply a suggestion and Yes = x votes, No = y votes (or vice-versa!)
  6. Enable guild officers to block members from guild threads

I looked for the template for formatting new suggestions but couldn't find it! Hopefully this won't be binned into "unformatted" Proposal: Enable guild officers to block members from guild threads Have you checked for similar ideas: Yes Reason: If a guild member isn't following their guild's...
  7. Guild Forum Removal Feedback

Fantastic. Thank you :)
  8. Guild Forum Removal Feedback

I did. And I've read it again. And I'm trying to help my guild move their forum stuff over. If there's an explanation of how to make posts persistent in this current version please point me to it :)
  9. Guild Forum Removal Feedback

May I please ask when the "persistent" option is planned to be implemented? When guilds move their forum posts over will the leaders have to tie a knot into their hankies to remind them to mark those threads as persistent on 22nd?
  10. Guild Forum Removal Feedback

Wonderful many thanks :)
  11. Guild Forum Removal Feedback

IMO opinion we need a "persistent" option so that stuff like guild guidance doesn't get zapped after a couple of months when it's not updated.
  12. Winter 2020 Feeback

Spent first stars within minutes of the event starting. Oh - you are talking about the arrows that pointed to the Winter Event indicator - yes you are perfectly correct that did disappear after the first stars were spent. I'm talking about the whole icon thing disappearing!
  13. Winter 2020 Feeback

Is anyone else noticing the Winter Event indicator top-left on PC/Browser going missing and only reappearing after refresh? Happened to me 3 times now on 1 world and twice on my other!