• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

This feature has now had a few weeks to get tested by everyone. I suggest that Inno take a look at the obvious fighters accounts and see what proportion have turned it off - probably most. It is a feature that is only of use to fighters and the performance hit during retooling between rapid...
  2. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Agree: Definitely slower with stacking.... 2.75 seconds longer to fill 8 rogues when stacked than when unstacked. When unstacked they appear almost as soon as they are clicked as if clicking speed was the limiting factor. When stacked they appear a lot slower (approx every 0.7 secs). This will...
  3. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

So it is now live and the ordering fixed and I can see the attraction but it is now noticibly slower to repopulate an army. Rogues appear one by one and noticibly slower when rapid clicking to replenish between battles Update: Definitely slower with stacking.... 2.75 seconds longer to fill 8...
  4. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Your suggestions are more way attractive than the stacking feature and would make rapid battling far less of a strain on the eyes. I've wished for these very things for years but so far have never wanted my troops to be stacked. It is solely a visual improvement that rapidly breaks down when...
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

All these features have been on the browser version for a month (with no ads) and if I could turn them off and go back to the previous scheme I would. I certain;y wouldn't watch an ad for something that already annoys me. Aid All was almost a good feature but it doesn't visit the Taverns too so...
  6. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

I agree - it has been really irritating emptying my tavern since this feature appeared. It fills up about as often as the instrument appears and requires an extra wait and click to empty each time. Also preventing the new incidents from counting against quests because it makes them too easy...
  7. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

I agree but for different reasons - My tavern needs emptying many times per day and it is an extra click now to kick them out. As the new multi-tavern boost happens anyway, I don't need to see that screen. If it ever becomes optional, then I can click the icon on the side of the screen to enable...
  8. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

You do get BPs - they are collected along with any TT and SV goods at the end once it has finished. I agree that Taverns shoud definitely be inc;luded in it.
  9. Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1) t 2) Fog 3) Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny
  10. Event Hub Feedback

I know that we are well used to Inno endlessly repeating events rather than coming up with new ideas each time but this just shows that there is no hope (past the next exciting new event) that there will be any more new ones any time soon. As others have said - it provides nothing of use but...