• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed August Word Find Contest

Straight across going left to right: 9th row from top Golden orey on the right 2nd row from bottom Butterfly sanct on the right 5th up from bottom privateers boathouse 10 th row Celtic Farmhouse Going down : 8th row Fiore Village first row on...
  2. Closed Forge Moments Competition

My Best memory is the support I received from all those online friend's i made during the last 3 year's playing the game, when my wife passed away in Feb 2020, I was alone...except for the incredible outpouring of support from fellow FoE player's...It kept me going and got me through the worst...
  3. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

Is anyone Home at Inno ???
  4. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

Game not Loading EN3, Tried two PC's and Mobile Nothing work's.. Cleared Cache , Hstory etc.. Server's must be down all over the place...
  5. Buying FP's with coins, Same has jhappened to me, miscalculated then realize I didn't have...

Buying FP's with coins, Same has jhappened to me, miscalculated then realize I didn't have enough to cover the 1.9, and even with Billion's of coins at my disposal, having to click 1 fp at a time.....geeez
  6. When will Inno Bring it Back Up ???

When will Inno Bring it Back Up ???
  7. Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

I have same problem tried two diff computers and my Mobile, I play in 6 world's....gotta be Inno problem !!
  8. Unformatted: Allow Player's to enter number of fp's they want to purchase with coins !!!

I Have 2.5 G worth of coin's, please would it be possible to enter 100 fp's for 5000 coinsr in a box or at lease 10 fp for 500 rather than have to click 1 at a time to a max of 10 fp. my fingers are getting sore and i'm wearing out my mouse...not to mention there is a noticable lag between...
  9. Coin buying of forge point packs

I agree, buying FP's with Coin's is a Pain.. very Frustrating... I have over 1 Trillion coin's (1,000,000,000,000) no kidding... and buying FP's 1 at a time having to click 10 time's per fp.. it's ridiculas....
  10. Coin buying of forge point packs

I agree, buying FP's with Coin's is a Pain.. very Frustrating... I have over 1 Trillion coin's (1,000,000,000,000) no kidding... and buying FP's 1 at a time having to click 10 time's per fp.. it's ridiculas....
  11. Buying FP's with Coin's

Would be nice if you could type the number of FP's you want to purchse and have the game do the math, instead of having to buy 1 FP at a time... same as when you contribute to GB's, it's so tedious...I have over 1,000,000,000,0000 coin's.....
  12. Already Suggested: 2 Idea's / Suggestions regarding Limt on Friends and purchasing FP's with Coins

2 Ideas/Suggestion's: 1. When purchasing FP's with coin's, would be nice to be able to type in the number of FP's you want to purchase instead of having to purchase 1 fp at a time, I have over a Billion coin's....That's a lot of CLicking/tapping 1 fp at a time...(Carpel Tunnel Syndrome) 2...
  13. Inno's Anniversary gift, only applies to first world you sign into.

I play 5 world's in FoE and I'm dissapointed to see that only the first world I signed into get's the perk's for Inno's anniversary, I guess they don't want people to like the gamne so much that they play more than 1 world. !!, Feel like i've been cheated, !!
  14. Unformatted: New Feature

would be nice if we could cycle through military building's the same way as the new feature of cycling through Supply and Good's buildings work's.
  15. Unfairness of Neg's VS Battle's in GbG

I personnaly dona't agreed with the way Neg's are considered' as twice that of doing battle, i for one think they should be equal , I've worked year's building my city and my attck/defense GB's and collecting bonus bldg's, and here i'm out-gunned by folk's who just started and suck-up good's...
  16. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

As for a longer Break, yeah Definitely needed , no way to keep up with the schedule as it stands right now...need more time between GVG GbG 7 day's to recover, prepare and replenish. People have RL stuff to do....... I love the Game but there's a limit !
  17. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Been playing about 2 year's, GbG was new, I enjoyed it the competition and coordination needed for a guild to win, but this new Farming thing makes no sense takes away from the fun, in fact makes the GbG dull and boring...no point really just go to marked off sectores and bang away...I'd Rather...
  18. 100 FP limit

I'd like to be able to collect my entire city's FP payout , instead of having to wait till I spend enough to collect more fp's..the 100 fp limit makes no sense to me, considering that I can collect 99 FP's and then collect say from a 100 fp CC and my collection goes to 199, if I win an...
  19. I got my mask and I got my chair I with you Boss !

I got my mask and I got my chair I with you Boss !
  20. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I've been playing for 2 year's.. therabout's.. I still don't know it all , but i respect experience.. I'm following my Guild Leader's lead and If they don't play GbG neither do I..