• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Scrolling with new Improvement

While the ability to jump quickly through similar buildings is a welcome Quality-of-Life improvement, there is something odd about it. Once I've selected all the buildings, it leaves the menu and returns to the map focused on the last building updated and zoomed into maximum. It is then...
  2. Do Not Suggest: Hospital Great Building - Repost

My suggestion is a GB to give you a chance to save "lost" troops - resuscitate those fallen in combat. For some reason it got mixed up with an earlier suggestion of an Event Building that speeds up troop heal times on survivors even thought it has nothing to do with that. I don't know how it...
  3. Do Not Suggest: Hospital GB

Two possible things this could do - both to help in general and, for late-game players, to offset the insta-kills of the SAM/SAAB Keen Eye ability: After a battle, each "lost" unit has a chance to return with 1HP, so you might not want to use them immediately, but they would re-heal eventually...