• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Forge Bowl bug

A few minutes ago I received a message that new content was available and that I need to reload the game. After I did, I got access to Forge Bowl section and had new quests available. I was a bit surprised since I didn't expect the event to start today, but I finished 2-3 quests in quick order...
  2. Help needed with Mars/Asteroid base planning

I will be moving to SAM in a few weeks and I was thinking about the following strategy: Building only housing on Mars in order to get as many Mars credits as possible in order to have max daily explorations. I would be producing all the Mars goods on Earth through Terrace Farms, Mills and event...
  3. Story quest line - progress block in OF

I am in AF but I am going through OF map and story quests. While checking what quests I can expect in the future I see there is a quest "Persuasion" which requires that I produce 10 crayfish which can be produced in an OF building. So, once I get to that point I will be blocked from finishing...
  4. Cold: Color coding for player names

Proposal: Player names should be color coded based on their relationship to the player Edit: Point is to have quick and easy view into your relationship with the other players at the GB contribution screen Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes, haven't found it...