• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

One aspect about the forum that I would like you to consider, is that in the forum, we scroll down and in the message centre, we scroll up. Scrolling down is generally more approproate for forum posts (Starting with the oldest and moving through the added) At the very least, the ability to be...
  2. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

You are removing this useful and important feature because it cannot be accessed by mobile. Why remove it? Why not just make it accessable on mobile devices? This seems far more sensible to make this valuable feature of the game accessible to all than to none
  3. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

I cannot be precise but certainly over 20. Just because you do not use the guild forum, does not mean that others do not. Your comments just make you appear selfish and uncaring
  4. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

I am amazed at how many people are saying that they do not use the guild forum. Our forum uses it. A lot. Not having it will cause vast amounts of work for me. Not just in saving everything on it, but in the future. Seriously Inno. I get getting sick and tired of the "improvements" you are...
  5. PvP Arena Feedback

I cannot tell you how thoroughly, utterly and completely I HATE the new PvP. It has absolutely destroyed my entire game. I have spent a long time doing everything that I could to be a strong fighter in my neighbourhood. That was everything that I based my game around. I was regularly the...