• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ariana Erosaire

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Me too, they definitely have stepped up the burn rate on supply rushes and finish supply boosts. Respond to the drain by ramping up production.
  2. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

The duration of the Incursion needs to be longer, or don't reset the settlement every 2 weeks. I really don't think starting the Qsettlement over and over every 2 weeks is going to be popular with enough people for very long to keep this going. That really needs to change because, about the...
  3. Ariana Erosaire

What do people do who already completed all the settlements as they were released in 2018-2022? I have no intention of setting foot in any of the old settlements again as I completed them all. You're right it's a decent idea to combine some game elements so that they are more inter-connected...
  4. Ariana Erosaire

tournament lasts for 3 months / 6 seasons. You get the reward for your final place at the end of 3 months.
  5. Ariana Erosaire

That describes almost everything done from 2023-present. Ever get the feeling you are a pig being fattened up for the slaughter? Yeah... They've done about 5 years of power-creep in 1 year. Short-term profits being squeezed out ahead of schedule, and what will be left over? an empty shell of...
  6. Ariana Erosaire

Boost Overview

GBG should have been fine and it was, but they couldn't even verify that, lol. It was coded before the massive layoffs last year and has been through several time changes since 2019... without any problems, it's the QI that was new and obviously missing whoever knew how to make a call in the...
  7. Ariana Erosaire

Arrowheads Recruiting

Yeah that's why there used to be an in-game forum, for permanent storage of tips and instructions that you have to copy/paste and repeat over and over or give to every new person that joins. But they removed the in-game forum in early 2021, and that's when I moved everything to a google...
  8. Ariana Erosaire

Boost Overview

Most of it is an algorithmic progression, so the next age is just +whatever % to each stat that it had, that's probably in a table somewhere and automatically adds to the value that is looked up for each age, on the ones that scale by age. There are obviously some buildings that are flat boost...
  9. Ariana Erosaire

Arrowheads Recruiting

there's no mods any more, sure actually it was still linked above too, tinyurl.com/arrowsforum It's crazy you found this again, I remember in the big player purge of 2020 where they got rid of forum accounts I had to go find myself from 2015 and what my old deleted user was called, and this was...
  10. Ariana Erosaire

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

I don't think they want to rebalance the game, or rather this IS the rebalance. Where everything old is worthless and you're supposed to use $$$ to chase each shiny new over-powered thing, or buy monthly or quarterly game passes, instead of long-term strategy, or anything resembling strategy...
  11. Ariana Erosaire

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Yeah green as Wind was a head scratcher. Fire and Water are easy. Since it's not labeled anywhere in the mini-game itself, I really would have appreciate it without the pretense of Elements to just call them Red, Green, Blue. Anyway Green should have been Earth because like... grass is green...
  12. Ariana Erosaire

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

If not for GvG, the Alcatraz would have been obsolete 5 years ago. It was only useful for GvG ever since the space ages released, boost inflation started, and we started winning lots of current age troops in various ways. When GE 5 was released last year, it started giving even more troops in...
  13. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: Can't start QI, wants me to get more rewards.

This is on Discord: You still need to wait till 10 AM CEST on the EN markets. US will also start an hour later today. That's due to the time change that happened this weekend. Will be back to normal for the next one.
  14. Ariana Erosaire

eyeroll... the timer was correct, for the countdown, but this is on Discord: "You still need to wait till 10 AM CEST on the EN markets. US will also start an hour later today. That's due to the time change that happened this weekend. Will be back to normal for the next one." Makes no sense but...
  15. Ariana Erosaire

I'm on the browser... that was tested for almost a month right. mind boggling how buggy things are. I don't get a countdown it's on 0 the whole time but yes collect chests and view your prize line and rankings are all still there.
  16. Ariana Erosaire

Sooo.... isn't there supposed to be a new incursion right now? LOL. was it delayed in opening the first time too, or is this a bug?
  17. Ariana Erosaire

QI attack bonus buildings?

They really need to add QI boosts to everyone's town hall as it was tough to add up what I should have and what I got when I am actually on the nodes in the QI. These are the only sources so far except for decos in your Qsettlement. Red (MAX available 145%/145%) forgotten temple - 50% both...
  18. Ariana Erosaire

The action points are paid out hourly, it's a bit like victory points paid out on the hour in battlegrounds. the timing of everything in QI (payouts, 11 days on 3 days off) is copied from the battleground cycle. More disturbing about the action points is the visual bug, it says you only get...
  19. Ariana Erosaire

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

it is NOT the same developers as when most of us started playing, IF we have played for more than 3 years. First, Innogames was sold to MTG in early 2021 and you can definitely tell the change in the game since then, it veered wildly into profit-driven micro-transaction mobile game with...
  20. Ariana Erosaire

LOL in Beta feedback for QI this was posted (and I can not reply there so here ya go...) "QI can be played by 5% of all players only" haha, I can only surmise they're talking about 5% of people who liked settlements enough to play QI? 5% who have enough QI boost to be competitive? 5% who...