• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

It's the most terrible event in history, we've lost a good guildy straight up, every hates this event game.
  2. Unformatted: Pop-up collections

I'm probably going to leave the game for good, just don't need to be clicking away so much for nothing, the fact we need to click on ok and not just anywhere on screen does it for me.
  3. GbG vs GvG

Yeah been playing for years but GVG is a totally different ball game to GBG. There's no explanation in game on what to do and guilds already playing seem to corner the market. It should of been wiped from this game as planned, it's just for a few guilds that know how to play it, i'm out.
  4. GbG vs GvG

GVG wouuld have to be the most unfriendly aspect of this game. Most don't understand it and it seems if your guild tries to play it, your overwhelmed by the guilds already at play. What is the point of GVG? Our guild took one spot and all our sectors where taken over in minutes by retaliation...
  5. Event Fall Event 2022 Feedback

"During 2022 Fall Event on beta server, the Sunflower Oil Press was originally introduced with an increasing production of up to 8 forge points, 6 goods and a random military unit but was soon after buffed to the current values of up to 12 forge points, 34 goods and 3 random military...
  6. New Content New World Uceria feedback

Now that the event is about to start, the big spenders will push far ahead of the pack, it's all they've been waiting for. At least for a week everyone felt like they're in an even game and off course there will be a few bigger spenders, but when the event starts, the gap will be very deep. I'm...
  7. New Content New World Uceria feedback

A new world starts every year. This new world is different as it didn't coincide with an event, so most are playing at the same level. Aside from the pirate hideout available to buy for about 16000 diamonds, big spenders have been held back. It's a much better way of introducing a new world...
  8. Forge Bowl event here then gone?

There was a 50fp collection in the small window, you's spent your time in the wrong section, it was obvious it was an error being 4 days early so it was all about using up footballs before they noticed
  9. How many Gummy Bears?!