• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Jouchka

Castle System - Feedback

Points for battles and negociations.... So players of big guilds that already have all benefits and avoids others to do many fights are again encouraged to continue playing this way. I don't like that part... Just a simple reward for daily activity would have been nice, now the same thing gets...
  2. Jouchka

Define priority for Auto Battle

If you want to make the AI more intelligent, then you shall shall also make the AI of the defense troops more intelligent. The issue is not really that the AI of the attacking sucks, it is more the AI of the defense is really thumb.
  3. Jouchka

Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

So what you say is next time they can make it even sillier and request 100 goods, then they can even request for more diplomacy. No, adding something that takes sooooo much time is only idiot and never can be called a blessing.
  4. Jouchka

This diplomacy required are not a clever puzzle, it's just stupid if you have to destroy your whole settlement every time you have to open a new technology. It is just slowing down your progress, like this whole settlement is based on slowing down your progress. The production are hardly enough...
  5. Jouchka

The post is feedback... It illustrates how bad this settlement is. It is boring and the decrease in production efficiency will even make it more boring and frustrating. I personally don't mind that it takes a long time to finish a settlement, egypt was nice. But you had more techs to research so...
  6. Jouchka

Already Suggested: Improve collection using diamonds to also ctake into account plundered buildings

And the recent change of the plunder icon makes it even harder to find the plundered buildings on your smartphone.
  7. Jouchka

Already Suggested: Improve collection using diamonds to also ctake into account plundered buildings

Anyhow this post adds extra information on why it is so cumbersome, surely on mobile app. There you have no plunder indication, so it will make a huge difference. I play on PC on mobile.
  8. Jouchka

I didn't scroll down to records of 2 years old. Maybe not bad to bring it back to the attention.
  9. Jouchka

Unformatted: I have an idea for a new cultural settlement

I'm not a fan of this. There are many interesting past cultures that still can get addressed. If you look to Mughal Empire settlement, this just brings added value by giving players the chance to get a glimpse of this rather forgotten culture.
  10. Jouchka

Proposal If you use the collection and restart production option for 5 diamonds, then it excludes the plundered buildings. I prefer to keep everything in line, and surely if you use this option on mobile, then you just notice after a long time that one building is not in line anymore. It is...
  11. Jouchka

New Bug: Tavern status not showing occupancy not updating

at least the counter is not getting reset anymore after collection, even moving to a settlement and returning isn't helping....
  12. Jouchka

New Bug: The Tavern counter

Indeed after collection the counter indication is not reset, only after reloading the counter gets reset again, very annoying indeed
  13. Jouchka

Do Not Suggest: GbG based on defense boost

I mean city defending army boosts, but I also mean that the first turn will be passed to the attacking army.
  14. Jouchka

Do Not Suggest: GbG based on defense boost

Proposal Now the complete FoE game is based on attack boosts, investing in defense doesn't make a lot of sense. However it could be a gamechanger to have mini-games that rely on defense boosts. In GbG you could switch between attack and defense boosts. Eg, one month based on attack boosts, the...
  15. Jouchka

Unformatted: Battle Point Bonuses

If you do it pro rato, then the million of points will fade away, sure for those players that do a massive amount of fights against too easy troops with just a handful of boost. If you attack an army with 25defense boost when you have a boost of 1000 then you will get 0,25% of the points. SO...
  16. Jouchka

New Bug: Unable to plunder

I also encounter the same issue. It is not an issue that you loose a plundering, It is rather that there is sometimes a timing issue, and the timers indicating the time left are not accurately updated. I think if you manually attack, that the timers for the 5 opponents get frozen, and that if...
  17. Jouchka

Unformatted: Battle Point Bonuses

This proposal won't help in any way. In GbG people massively autobattle with 0 boosts of the competition. So this will still give a massive amount of battle points for autobattling people. It would be a huge difference if you would take into account the difference in attack or defense boosts and...
  18. Jouchka

founder-less guild

In en5 we once had a problem where the founder left and appointed an almost inactive person as founder. After contacting the support of the game, a poll has been done in the guild to appoint a new leader, where all active members could vote (using the old forum). The 2 persons with the highest...
  19. Jouchka

founder-less guild

Just look to the memberlist and all with a crown next to their name are founders
  20. Jouchka

founder-less guild

Just looked to your guild (retired old guy) and i see it has 9 founders appointed.