• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Okay, I thought as much. I tried mass clicking the icon and it does nothing to a single building after that zoom in. The zoom +/- was useful when I didn't have a scroll mouse or zoom pad (it zooms in and out the same way you would on a mobile). However, I figured everyone else could have used...
  2. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Funny, that button only goes from one inactive building to the next when I click on it. I will have to try it when there is only one inactive building to see if it will zoom out.
  3. Thunderdome from Beta

Player Response thread for journal of the wannabe fighter

Very nice to walk in the journey to greatness. May everything goes good along that very road.
  4. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that one. Heh heh. Hardly used since I have a scroll mouse/zoom pad. Erm, show of hands that play the game in full screen. Now, don't be bashful. Actually, my TV is a 55 inch, so full-screen would have been way overkill. No, I didn't, lol. After all that time of...
  5. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Yeah, I was mind-blown as I clicked on it. After all those years of FoE existence and a few years (on and off) of playing, I didn't know such existed. Imagine if said button was to make it zoom out instead of zooming in... Wishful thinking, eh?
  6. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I just got out of a fist fight and read things a bit too fast before I made my reply. You are correct, it's a half moon icon.
  7. Thunderdome from Beta

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Well, there you go. Finally, someone with some common sense to be able to explain it a bit further. With that being said, it seems like the problem has to do with the full moon icon (wondering how many are out there using it since majority have their cities zoomed all the way out in order to see...
  8. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Or, as I would have termed it, "putting a Clifford (the Big Red Dog) in the Puppy Bowl (all the small dogs)". Now, times that by the number of them (higher/highest aged players) in existence that the small dogs (the rest of the players who are lower than them) have to contend with.
  9. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Down, boy/girl, down. LOL. We got the news on beta as well. Hopefully, we can put this behind all of us. It could have been worse where Inno releases this onto the rest of their gaming servers and we would have seen a mass exodus of players as a result. Had they listened to us in the beginning...
  10. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Don't know how things are here, but in the beta forum, a poll gets shot down the moment it is put up because they feel it's redundant or something to that effect since they have a feedback thread.
  11. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

And, that's where the problem lies. If Inno wants us to say that we have enjoyed this travesty and we would be willing to spend diamonds (and real money to get them) foolishly, they won't have that luxury to such as the true feedback has been posted on not only 1 forum board, but 2. I'm sorry...
  12. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

If you're in a 200 spot when the attacker picks you to go against and you defended, you will get 240 points while the attacker loses only 200 for even clicking you. I am sure it's calculated in the 50 and 100 spots as well to some degree.
  13. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

A few curious questions came across my mind that I want to ask the EN community about: How are you matched? Are you matched within your respective worlds? Or you matched across worlds? The beta server is just one world, one server.
  14. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Didn't I read posts (on this feedback thread) that others on this server said they got anywhere from 12k to 24k points dependent on their age to fix this supposed matching problem? All it takes is someone to fight once and mount a solid defense to get their way to the top (besides spending...
  15. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Thanks 1CCX for helping Cursedveggie out. Two things I am hoping for in order to return to testing it: 1. Really fair matching (should have done it by neighborhoods just like the old towers) and opponent management (excluding friends/guildmates) where it resets daily so they can be battled...
  16. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

No time outs like GbG or GE. A new tourney week starts with folks losing only 10% of the point total they've got before 11:59pm Sunday night. And yes, the rewards are paid out after it ends.
  17. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Nope, just thrown into your current resources when it ends. So, you won't get a chest. Your attempts rewarded are added on top of the ones you have left. If you have the full 5 attempts they will be 6, 7, etc. on the attempts bar. If you have less than 5, it will be added onto it. So if you have...
  18. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Yep, we got those, too. I have a live city on the US server and it hasn't arrived there. I'm afraid that after a month if Inno releases this travesty of a feature for all servers, similar backlashes will be met. I am hoping that with this feedback on this server's forum, along with the endless...
  19. Thunderdome from Beta

PvP Arena Feedback

Greetings from another world, folks. Through here, I have read what has already been said on the Beta forum by other players like yourselves. Perhaps this will trump the so-called "positive" review (on a non-existent source) that's been throwing around on both sides whilst making good players...