• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 1CCX

Galata Tower Feedback!

I read it after. An italian moderator has wrote the condition to access of the quests: The building should be repaired after being plundered: From that moment, it appear the quests to gain the new GB No,who's ahead of that research,it should contribuiting from the others Galata Tower
  2. 1CCX

Galata Tower Feedback!

Which wiki had you read?
  3. 1CCX

Winter 2020 Feeback

I'm talking into my experience as beta player You can post here when the players had wrote that thing And if your guild mates had this, something was wrong : or you had played bad or you haven't collect all the stars available Even with the bad luck, you have minimum 2 fully upgraded The only...
  4. 1CCX

Winter 2020 Feeback

Who told you that you can obtain only 1 fully upgraded e 1 partly upgraded? Normally you can obtain 2 fully upgraded and 1 partly upgraded(basic building and 3 upgrades) .... Maybe if you are lucky with the candles, is possible to gain 3 fully upgraded You can ignore the 2nd bonus If you want...
  5. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

yes,the high defense of the heavy units of sam and saab,require the rocket troops
  6. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

well,you can see that I have arround 450%att/200%def in InA in beta server but I can asociate as a PMA player for the PMA unit's possession and their could reach only the 6-700 ranking....only the FE players or who have FE units at least can reach the x<500 ranking...
  7. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

@Praeceptor I understand your point but you can't say every time that the feedback is negative and the other things ... Also the walls know it the situation
  8. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

After the 4th OF part, the Inno have blocked that opportunity to possess higher units than your actually age
  9. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

Also the CE player can have OF units :rolleyes:
  10. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

Also me had the same situation at begin but after 2 weeks I been attacked by the big players ....
  11. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

I'm not here to break people of another server for funny but to make sure you have the right information, which I got from the beta server So when you defend and win the battle, you gain an extra of +20% points https://prnt.sc/u9wcp8
  12. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

Yes,if the opponent have the chance to add +50 points against you and lose , he has - 50 and you gain 60(50+20%)
  13. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

Early on? If at the begin it was only automatic battles(remember that the pvp arena was introduced in 13 july)and after 2 weeks(27 july https://prnt.sc/u9lazu) appear the manual
  14. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

I left the pvp arena just yesterday morning and I started again after 1 hour to see the progress of things to leave again and it has happened the same thing here: at begin players with 1/4 higher ages than possessing mg team in InA... the others things my higher positions possessing PMA units...
  15. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

Welcome
  16. 1CCX

PvP Arena Feedback

It reset each week