• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Guys I'm in OF I know it produces special goods, but what is a chance % of each good collection
  2. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Does anyone know SC chances and types of special goods production in the eras after AF
  3. guild expedition Level 4

For me negotiation + Tavern extra turns + SC Diplomatic gifts works well. I think I get more goods than I spend but now in OF it takes a lot special goods
  4. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

My army is very weak OF 100/130, can do manual
  5. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

How many attack/defense value do i need to do GE level 4
  6. Do Not Suggest: GVG improvement: high era maps

Thanks for your comments. Didn't know that.
  7. Do Not Suggest: GVG improvement: high era maps

Proposal Add more GVG provinces, preferably missing high era provinces Yes I have checked the ideas and didn't find similar suggestion so far Reason This will decrease competition in low era provinces and small guilds and players like me will have a chance to enjoy a little peaceful GVG. At...
  8. Cultural Settlement Ideas - Feedback

Colonies, like building a colony somewhere in tropical island, or could be historical colonies of colonial age
  9. Royal Bathhouse - Egypt Best Units

I mostly play with 1 light and 1 fast unit camps and fiinish on time with manual fights
  10. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

what is the normal chance % of finding bp when we aid
  11. Guild Global Rankings

I read wiki and fandom but it's not still clear and some information is missing, I need to know exactly how inno calculates the guild prestige points it says : Guild's ranking is based on prestige, which is calculated from the level of a guild and the daily power. it doesn't say anything about...
  12. Guild Global Rankings

Need more details how exactly is it calculated
  13. The BG

Thanks
  14. The BG

Does anybody know if the GB doubles Statue of Honor guild power and guild goods ?
  15. The VP, first impression

Got it couple of days and so far so bad. Can we have more missiles or can we choose when to launch it? or can we have FP collection instead of coins? Can we increase stats ?
  16. Academy LMA

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A RESEARCH POINTTTT ?P?P?P
  17. Academy LMA

I suggest LMA Academy decrease research cost by 3 % !!! wake up FOE team
  18. Price tags

4.99 EUR including taxes
  19. Price tags

FOE needs Marketing professional