• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. guide for fighting Guild Expedition needed

is there a good guide around how to fight the expedition? e.g. build 3 fighters 2 10, use artillery only for last platform in GeX4, build traz to 5, get rogue hideout via castle (goods are provided by guild) ? i searched the forum using but failed...thank you so much
  2. Avoiding getting baberians

Oh in EMA. level 12 traz. level 1 bathhouse. max villa of gov. I need every single rogue. Is there a way to avoid getting the Baberian slingers instead of rogues? I do not yet want to go HMA...thanks...
  3. getting armies of higher ages via map of continents

What do I need to do to get units of higher ages via negotiating The map of continents? I am in FMA, map is end of LMA. I want to go to FE on the map but stay in FMA until 2021
  4. Number of goods for negotiation

Is there a statistic around that tells how many goods are necessary on average In a negotiation when You have to choose out of five goods And you have to pay only one good per offer. It would be marvelous if this statistic would exclude coins and tools as we have a lot of them. Assumption you...
  5. expansions via campaign map

i am in EMA. 200 days left till arc80. on the campaign map i am in LMA. i would pay 1000 FP for each extension. hence It would make sense for me to buy goods and negotiate until ME. what is the downside beside that i cannot do some dailies anymore (and will scream if I miss a Sakura). core...
  6. exchange rate antiques trader coins to FP

I want to Compare the Tempel with the CC and need an reasonable exchange rate. i am always short on trader coins. in my city there are still dark towers. RT us level 8. my gut feeling is 10000 coins ~ 150 FP. what do you think?
  7. reocurring Quest / loot distribution

What Is the loot distribution for reocurring Quest (i am in EMA) ? Rough figure for Overall Goods is Most interesting for me.
  8. Fall 2020 event - FP output of farm

Does anybody know the FP output of the farm? Attack / def of attacking forces is 12%/8% , correct? Size incl. Streets X 0.5 = 40 + 6, correct? thanks...
  9. Probability of Loot in Guild Battlegrounds

Does anybody know the probability to win loot in Guild Battlegrounds Diamond League? On fandom excellent stats iro loot distribution can be found but no proxy for getting loot as fighter or via negotiations.