• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Update 1.201 Feedback

FWIW I quit the game in response to recent decisions by Inno especially those related to quests including the “accidental” delay. Even though that was reversed before I quit, I don’t believe them when they say oops it’s a mistake, and subsequent decisions have just confirmed to me that I made...
  2. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

In the Research Cost tool for the Research tree, show the total fp owned (in inventory + fp bar) rather than just the fp in the fp bar. The current implementation only show fp in the fp bar, which is meaningless in the context of total fp needed to research an age
  3. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

In the settlement area of the main city view, show a Zzz icon when there are idle buildings. This icon would appearin the same place and style as the ! icon that shows when there are completed productions. If there were both completed productions and idle production then the ! icon would show
  4. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

On the Army Management screen, show the previously selected army type rather than reverting to all types after every battle The screen already defaults to the previously selected age, this change is asking it to default to the army type also
  5. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

On mobile, reposition buttons in the attack sequence so that in a 2-wave battle you click in the same spot 3 times to select auto-battle, auto-battle and return to overview respectively. This can be achieved by simply making the - auto battle = middle - return to overview = middle - heal =...
  6. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Update GB donation screen to show amount for 1.9 and current arc level for each available position with button to pay that amount This is similar to an idea already posted in this thread but the distinction is that the 1.9 value is most likely the amount most people will use and it would be...
  7. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Different colour or indicator on the GB donation screen to make it more clear if you already have a donation on that GB
  8. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Add option to auto collect feature to repeat the previous build time (rather than specifying the build time - for example, so I don’t have to set everything to 24h and then manually reset those buildings that have a different build time. Yes I’m aware I could manually collect and set those...
  9. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Button to Fix & Send boat in AF/OF in 1 click rather than having to jump tabs to perform this frequent operation
  10. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Show sector abbreviations on the battleground map eg A1m
  11. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Show who capped a sector in the battleground log
  12. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Return to inventory rather than build menu after placing an item from inventory
  13. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Option when posting trades to market to have multiples of the same trade
  14. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Market filter to include only fair trades
  15. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Better way to select rogues in army management eg separate tab for special units with rogues leftmost
  16. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

For kicks and giggles; I’m still in favour of this idea to make RQs *faster* for players. The idea wasn’t popular but it was forwarded. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feature-to-repeat-recurring-quests.39506/ Inno could we be more far apart right now? Where did the love...
  17. Update to 1.99 Feedback

@Lady Marlena please include comments in the related thread as feedback to this “upgrade” https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/upcoming-significant-nerf-ro-recurring-quests.44137/
  18. Why did they make it take hours for things to complete.

Clash of clans is far worse. I reached that point where you needed to grind a year to upgrade your walls. In this game you can be SaaB in a year with Arc 80 etc.
  19. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

If an app had a bug that caused a delay in an frequent operation then a low review in the App Store would be warranted. That they’ve done it intentionally makes it 10* as bad. Have you *ever* heard of a game that’s done something like this? The feedback in beta and the early comments here...
  20. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

There’s no way a game designer with any integrity or respect for their players could introduce a change like this. If the company is run by psychologists, accountants and lawyers then the only way to send a message is to hit them where it hurts. They already ignored the feedback on beta and...