• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. King Jared The III

Spoiler Fall Event Start Date on Live

The Fall Event will start on 10 September, it seems like.
  2. King Jared The III

PvP Arena Feedback

One question: since the campaign map sections that had PvP towers as the reward had it replaced with coins and supplies, will these be taken away or will it stay?
  3. King Jared The III

Deleted Accounts

Hey, it’s fun to watch fellow ninjas screw up :D
  4. King Jared The III

Deleted Accounts

I was very sad when I discovered I was back a week late and FoE deleted my forum account, wiping out all the posts I amde in the past 2 years. On the plus side I can hide all my mistakes and start fresh :P
  5. King Jared The III

Update to 1.186 - Feedback

I love the new message centre! Makes up somewhat for losing the PvP tower (not fully though)
  6. King Jared The III

General conversation

Meanwhile its sibling Night is always asleep, too lazy :P
  7. King Jared The III

PvP Arena Feedback

I wasn’t aware that it was crashing the game, was under the impression they removed it because of the huge amount of negative feedback
  8. King Jared The III

PvP Arena Feedback

To everyone that is bewailing the change: a friendly reminder that Inno can and has reversed things before, even when they were released on live: an example would be the show hall. They do and did listen to feedback (though what feedback they listen to is entirely on the devs)
  9. King Jared The III

General conversation

Hello! Long time no see everyone :)
  10. King Jared The III

PvP Arena Feedback

I also had this problem. In order to get into the tower, you have to assign a defending army, which you can do by clicking individual units then assigning them to the defender army the usual way (the button is still on the bottom left corner)
  11. King Jared The III

Noooooooooooooooo :sob:

Noooooooooooooooo :sob:
  12. King Jared The III

I didn’t know! I left the game for half a year

I didn’t know! I left the game for half a year
  13. King Jared The III

:D

:D
  14. King Jared The III

My old forum account was deleted D:

My old forum account was deleted D: